I'll be happy when Thursday comes and the real activity starts up again. This week it was three days of action, four of doldrums. Here's what happened through the day and into the evening inside that Big Brother House of Waning Wannabees:
- Ashley wanted to braid Frank's hair but he didn't want to show his receding hairline (covered by the mop now).
- I didn't get a screen cap of it, but YES ... his hairline is very receded.
- Wil, Joe and Jenn wouldn't be surprised if Ashley floated to the final two.
- Wil is telling the others that Frank was too scared to make a big move and get Dan out this week.
- He thinks if Dan was taken out, everyone else would have a fair chance to win.
- Of course, Wil is pretty sure that he's going home and isn't a happy camper!
- Boogie doesn't live with his young son or his "baby's momma."
- Britney and Ashley rebelled against photo day in the house, making faces.
- They are "so over it."
- They think a Pandora's box is coming.
- They think a double eviction and fast forward is coming.
- Heck, they might even think Christmas is coming.
- They are bored.
- Ashley wants her first "big girl apartment." She can pay the rent on mine if she wants to know what it's like.
- Joe got reprimanded by BB for tasting things not allowed as a Have Not.
- About time.
- They should also talk to him about licking his fingers and sticking them in the food others will be eating.
- Dan and Frank talked about how to eventually get rid of Britney and Shane.
- Then Britney and Shane talked about their final four deal with Dan and Danielle and how Ian doesn't know about that.
- Joe campaigned, telling Britney and Shane that he would target Ashley if he won HoH.
- Like Joe could win a comp! Bwahahaha! That cracks me up!
- Ashley (who used to say Ian creeped her out) said that Ian is spending too many hours of the day with Britney.
- So she's going on a "date" with Frank tonight.
- It's not that Ian didn't propose a pool date with her to get back in her good graces.
- Ian said that all the girls will forget him after they leave the house.
- That's about it. They're grasping at straws for entertainment in the house. Comp time can't come too soon.
|Has outstanding college loans|
|Can Dan do it again?|
|Labeled drinkware this season|
|Eye mask as a fashion accessory|
|Frank gets little braids|
|Boogie and his ear|