|#SleepOftheInnocent / #NoConscience|
Grr. Yesterday there were all kinds of live feeds issues. Malware? The live feeds are malware? Well, I suppose if you think of the house and its hamsters on the wider scale of representing humanity ... yep, malware. The utopian world gone awry.
Here's what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Pernicious Peeps:
- It's getting way confusing.
- They're all lying and it's hard to predict who's actually with whom.
- Dan and Frank are going to be the final two.
- No, wait ... Joe and Frank will be the final two.
- Oh no, I'm in error ... It's Frank and Jenn in a final two deal.
- You see the common denominator there, right?
- All these deals. It's likely to crash right down on him.
- Frank can't work out in is carrot suit. Aw, too bad.
- Frank thinks Ian needs to be gone before long because many of the later comps are more geared to him -- puzzles and quizzes.
- Frank thinks that by Dan remaining in the house, he's taken the largest target off himself and put it right on Dan.
- Joe has perfected the art of cooking slop cookies -- both Jenn and Dan are loving them.
- Jenn, who's on slop for the remainder of her days in the house, cannot eat the additional foods voted on by the viewers.
- Britney continued being very vocal about Dan's game strategies. She pointed out that Dan and Frank are working together.
- Shh ... that was supposed to be a secret!
- Similar to the nice/evil Dan bit she did Monday, Britney did a hashtag Dan routine.
- #DanGheesling = #noloyalty and so on.
- They got the HoH camera and fun was had by all.
- Or, like the reveal of the HoH room, they tried to make it look like it was all fun and giggles.
- Joe seems to want to lean towards saving Britney. Hmm. She has Ian. If Joe and Shane would come over to her side ...
- Both Joe and Shane really seem to be in a quandary. It might not be an automatic Britney evict.
- Meanwhile, now Danielle is going around talking with a hoarse voice to go with her neck hives.
- Perhaps she has an allergic reaction to not being the center of attention?
- Britney threw around Frank's stuff and beat up Big Ted the stuffed bear.
- She then hugged Ted.
- She didn't hug Frank.
- Frank is a bit worried. He had a long talk with Joe and Shane to reinforce that they need to vote Britney out.
- Danielle is also a bit worried.
- Shane told Britney he's undecided.
- Shane told Danielle that he and Joe will tell Britney tonight that they won't be voting for her (Britney) to stay.
- Shane denied to Danielle that he and Joe made a guys final three deal with Frank.
- They did.
- But who can keep track of all of these deals? I need a spreadsheet here!
- Joe is having knee issues and had to be seen by the doctor. Bursa problems. I guess that can scratch him out of physical comps.
- Oh, wait. I'm talking JOE. He can't win comps anyway!
- Shane told Ian he's definitely voting to keep Danielle.
- Ian told Britney that Joe and Shane will be voting to keep Danielle.
- BB gave them alcohol.
- The whole bunch kept encouraging Britney (and Ian to a lesser extent) to drink, chugging the booze down.
- Britney got drunk. :-(
- Ian told her that Matt (in her season) called her a succubus.
- Britney said, "I'm not the succubus. Danielle is."
- Danielle: "What's a succubus?"
- Britney finally almost ran to the bedroom and collapsed under the comforter.
- Frank and Joe are still up playing games in the yard as I get this posted.
- It looks like #byebyeBritney on Thursday.
|A future treasured memory|
|No, Danielle is the succubus|
|Danielle boring Shane to naps|
|Drunk Ian almost fell asleep while standing|