|The big date|
It's kind of sad that the biggest news in the last 24 hours has been a juvenile make-out session. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of We Made Out on Camera!:
- Yep, the big Frank/Ashley HoH room date went down.
- They spent most of the time talking game.
- Actually, Ashley kind of threw her buddy Wil under the bus -- told Frank she didn't like what he's been turning into, "the mean gay guy."
- Frank tried telling her that he thinks that Ian was quite upset that she was going on the "date" with him.
- She doesn't think so.
- Since they had to (as Frank said) wait for the cheesecake to harden, they made out.
- Joe, although told by Boogie that he'll be safe this week, is campaigning for votes ... yet not coming across as desperate as we've seen before.
- Danielle says she's had a terrible week -- she's been "villainized" by the Janelle boot and the Zingbot said mean things to her.
- Poor pitiful Danielle.
- The HoH room fish are dying ... as they do every year. What's up with that?
- I liked the year they had the tarantulas.
- Today is Day 40 in the house. Ian is thrilled to still be there -- he never expected to last so long.
- That said, he should last longer. His name was tossed around in the beginning for eviction and isn't really mentioned in any immediate dream plans of those who would be HoH ... if they could win a comp.
- Wil told Ashley she needs to get Frank out if he (Wil) leaves this week.
- Ashley told Wil that Frank is playing Boogie's game, not his own.
- Lots of exercise, whining about how hot it is, small talk, talk about previous seasons, talk about Have Nots eating soon, etc.
- I'll be happy to see a bit of drama with the new HoH and eviction tomorrow night.
- Stop on back at 8:00 PM ET for the blog party while we watch the show!
- And, as always ... if you're so inclined, and you like the BB live feed updates, there is a Paypal donation link on the sidebar. :-)
|Eek! See, Ian ... NOT the girl for you!|
|Hunky in pink|