|With a rebel yell|
Hamsters don't care that they probably have an endurance comp tonight! Most are up even though they've been in lockdown since early yesterday morning. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Foolhardy Fellows:
- Joe made salmon cakes for dinner.
- Hmm ... I could have that tonight!
- Not made by Joe, thank goodness. I'd make my own.
- Frank told Janelle he doesn't hate her. He only said it because she asked him.
- In the real world, does anybody go around asking people if they hate them? If so, I guess I must move in different social circles.
- Ashley told Shane she thinks Frank is flirting with Wil for his vote.
- Shane thinks that's disgusting.
- Britney, Ashley and Danielle don't think Frank wears deodorant and smells.
- Danielle continues to stick to her lie about being a teacher.
- I just don't understand that girl.
- Ashley told Dan that Ian would be her target if she got HoH.
- Janelle told Dan she wants Ian and Jenn out if the coaches come in since "they will be against the coaches."
- Hey! Leave my little Ian in there!
- Joe told Jenn that he has Danielle's vote to stay.
- Um. I don't think you should be running around saying so, Joe.
- Dan told Danielle she should go to bed and stay away from all game talk.
- Shane reassured Joe that he'll have the votes to stay.
- Even though Wil told him otherwise.
- Ashley and Janelle both think it was a big mistake for Ashley to tell Dan that she wanted to get rid of Ian.
- Wil made a Jodi face out of Play-Doh and they talked about her as if they actually knew her.
- As I get this posted, most are in bed or heading there.
- But I bet some won't be able to sleep.
|Jenn let her hair down|