|Wil this be his last day in the house?|
It's countdown to eviction time in the house. But, more importantly ... what have those lovable (cough) hamsters been up to? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Friend or Foe:
- Ian's incredible BB memory took us through a journey of past seasons. As he retold the comps, I remembered. But I could never just sit there and ramble off the stuff like him even though I've been doing write-ups for so many seasons.
- Joe told Frank that if he (Joe) wins HoH, he (Frank) is 100% safe.
- He also said Ian would be safe. (Yay!)
- Er, not that I'm worried about Joe ever winning a comp, just sayin' ...
- Frank told Joe that he thinks Ian is a great kid, nothing he would have said in the first few weeks.
- Yay. I'm enjoying Ian the most this year. He's different and refreshing, plus he's such a fan of the show.
- Wil told Britney there are two pawns up on the block.
- No, Wil. One pawn, one target and you're the target.
- No, Britney didn't say that. I did.
- A lot of the evening, Jenn and Wil segregated themselves from everyone else.
- Not a great move if you're trying to save your butt in the house!
- Jenn trashtalked Britney a lot to Wil.
- But Wil really tried to convince Britney he'd like to work with her (Britney).
- Not that it will do any good because he'll be leaving tonight.
- Meanwhile, Joe joined in on the card games and discussions with others.
- He also ate a huge gob of mayonnaise.
- BB won't allow the Have Nots to shower in the HoH room anymore. About time as they were taking hot showers up there, not cold.
- Jenn did try to shmooze a bit with Frank and Boogie. She is still way under the radar, but very expendable.
- Frank is a bit worried that if Ian wins HoH, he'll put him (Frank) on the block because of his date with Ashley.
- If Ian did that, it would have nothing to do with Ashley, I say!
- Wil did campaign for votes, but didn't get commitments.
- Britney, Danielle and Ashley decided they'd Nair Ian's armpits.
- Oh noes! Poor kid! He had a bad reaction to the chemicals and spent the rest of the night in pain.
- It was so bad that the medic saw him.
- He went to bed with ice packs under his armpits.
- Boogie and Dan once again talked about their best chance of winning would be to be together in the final two.
- They said there are people in the house who really "need" the money and that would affect the vote if they were in with any of the newbies.
- Britney and Danielle think Shane needs to go. Oh my, Danielle. They realize he has deals with just about everyone.
- They seriously think tonight will be a double eviction.
- I don't.
- We all know the BB promo machine. If there was a double eviction tonight, they would be hyping it all week.
|Ian checks out the tournament trophy|
|Will Joe go?|
|Newly hairless armpits|
|Will Boogie turn on him eventually?|