What's up in that Big Brother House of Mystery and Intrigue? Okay, not so much mystery and intrigue, I guess. More like tears, desperation and backstabbing. Read on ...
- BB gave them a practice game for a comp.
- Every hamster had to play and their turns will scheduled and timed.
- Oh my.
- Ian figured it out that the game will be the second HoH comp Thursday.
- They're sure it's a Fast Forward or Double Eviction.
- We know they're right.
- Of course, it could be a PoV comp game.
- Britney thinks Ian's telling the others way too much (regarding double eviction and perhaps second HoH game).
- Ian thinks they all could guess anyway -- too many people, too little time, everyone (including Shane HoH) must practice.
- Britney is also upset that Ian is reluctant to put Frank on the block if he wins HoH.
- Ian wants Joe out.
- His reasoning is that if he puts Frank up and Frank saves himself, he's (Ian) the new target because he's a sneak.
- Er, he's a Secret Squirrel.
- Britney cried some more. She's really stressed plus her husband's birthday was Wednesday, hers today (Thursday).
- Boogie only wants Frank, Ian and Ashley to walk him to the door.
- He's now changed his speech thoughts to pointing out that Shane is dumb.
- Well, he actually may have a point there.
- Ashley thinks Joe is delusional.
- Um ... what about Danielle?
- Speaking of Danielle, she really shouldn't wear polka dot pants.
- Boogie said again he has a soft spot for Ian.
- Wait until he sees the Secret Squirrel stuff. If Boogie is honest, he's have to give him a tip of the hat.
- Ian admits that backdooring Frank would be best if they can do it.
- The Quack Pack is really studying and discussing what choices they need to make if they have the double eviction.
- That's all she wrote.
|I'm surrounded by idiots who won't drink my Kool-Aid|
|Get the ball to a top hole|
|Ian's turn, slow and steady|