|Smile now, Carrot. Two weeks ahead, no HoH possibilities|
For as much excitement as we've had the past week, it's been a yawn a minute since yesterday. So, I warn you now -- do NOT expect a Pulitzer prize level live feeds report from me this morning! (Although, to liven things up ... there are two Chippendale dudes on the upcoming season of The Amazing Race. Hubba hubba!)
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother house of Dwindling Days:
- Ian kept apologizing even more for his actions while drunk the night before.
- BB did NOT give them any alcohol.
- They have been on an extended inside lockdown while the HoH comp is being built in the yard.
- Or, perhaps, maybe BB just likes to have 'em trapped like flies on flypaper.
- Britney kind of wants to try to talk to Shane and Joe.
- Ian told her it probably wouldn't be worth it.
- Alas, I think he's right.
- Ian cried.
- In a moment of compassion for someone other than himself, Danielle tried to console him.
- He said he deserved it.
- After all, Britney is only going right now because Frank couldn't put Ian on the block due to his PoV ball.
- Ian knows that. He also really seems as non-romantically smitten with Britney as one could be.
- Unlike Matt in Britney's season, Ian never tried to qualify (or paid) to be in Mensa. He knows he's smart, doesn't need to be a member to prove it.
- Good for him. I always sneer at Mensa people myself. After the National Honor Society in high school, let college grades and life decisions speak for your intelligence.
- Smart, unfortunately, doesn't always mean successful or happy. In the long run, it often means little in the game of life. Common sense, on the other hand, is usually better than mere book smarts.
- Oh my. I'm getting all profound here with the live feeds in the background.
- But Britney and Ian had a big talk on who's intelligent or not in the house.
- It's their fault. They led me there.
- They don't think Joe is particularly intelligent.
- We again suffered all four feeds on sleeping Joe for a while. What's up with that?
- Even the BB voice is bored. When Britney said, "I like to suck on these" about some nuts she was eating, the BB voice replied, "That's what she said."
- Huh. The BB voice hasn't been giving house trivia as it has in past seasons.
- I don't think anyone other than Jenn will truly stick with Frank once the carrot is out of HoH for two weeks.
- I do think that Jenn, the ultimate floater, is probably going to be honest and true to her word now that she's voiced a side.
- She probably won't win. It's rare that honest people make it to the end.
- Ian told Britney that Frank was going "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a blond for a blond."
- Britney is angry that Frank is bullying Ian. She wants to tell him that Ian had to do what's best for him, not what's best for Frank.
- Ian told Danielle that Frank only put up Britney as a personal attack against him.
- Danielle told Ian that Dan's treatment of her was just an act.
- She also told him that she would get Frank out.
- I won't hold my breath on that one.
- But if it's a physical endurance tonight, she just might eke out another HoH.
- Despite what has happened, Britney told Ian that Dan really is a good guy.
- She thanked all of her fans on the feeds.
- She said she's going to go crazy with just Ashley as company for a week.
- Whatever will they have to talk about?
- They're talking about reviving the Quack Pack -- Joe and Jenn cannot win the game, they say.
- Danielle also told Shane that the Dan bit was only an act, not the brightest move. Maybe she's a Mensa member.
- There ya go.
|Again, we spent too much time watching Joe sleep|
|America's youth in action|
|Has he got a chance in heck to make it?|
|Britney is someone I could watch EVERY season in the house|