|Seeking the bully within|
At least they had the Power of Veto meeting early so that the hamsters can react even longer! Here's the day's events from inside that Big Brother House of Bitter Bully Boogies:
- Boogie started off first thing in the morning telling Joe what a smooth operator Dan is and how Shane needs to put him on the block.
- Joe told Boogie that Shane wouldn't tell him who's going up in place of Frank.
- Boogie went to the HoH room and told Shane that Dan is a coward and playing them all.
- (Well, yeah. He's playing them all. That's actually a wise way to play the game and Dan knows it. But, coward? Nah.)
- Boogie is actually indeed right about Dan's approach to the game -- friend to all, let others do the dirty work, etc.
- But he's already told Shane all of this ... no need to bat him over the head with it again and again.
- Frank tried again at Shane just before the PoV ceremony.
- The ceremony (blocked to the feeds) went down.
- Frank took himself off the block (duh!) and Shane put Jenn in his place.
- So it's Jenn and Boogie on the block.
- Oh my gosh, you'd think that Jenn is too self-important to not realize Boogie is ALWAYS the target.
- She's invisible.
- Why doesn't she know that?
- Yeah, Jenn is still in the house.
- She's all upset about being put on the block knowing that if she's there with Boogie, he'll go home!
- Britney, covering her bases, told Jenn she had no idea who Shane was going to put up.
- Jenn believes her.
- Jenn is blaming her nomination on Dan.
- Um. Okay. Boogie has got himself a full Dan Haters Not So Anonymous Movement going.
- She started shooting Dan evil looks with an evil eye and singing "you look so pretty digging your grave" to him.
- Oh my.
- One would think that the Invisible Girl is a target, eh?
- Ashley told Britney she wouldn't vote Jenn out.
- Remember, they have that girl thing going on.
- When Jenn confronted Shane, he said that she was telling information to Boogie and was the closest (other than bromance boy Frank) to him.
- So they're on indoor lockdown.
- Dan is on a couch reading the bible.
- Frank, Boogie and Jenn are talking about him as if he wasn't there.
- Dan kept his cool, not even looking up from the bible.
- Finally Joe called them out as bullies.
- No, they weren't beating Dan up physically, but they were doing their best to get him mentally.
- "Just chatting," Boogie said.
- Yeah, right.
- Later Dan encouraged Joe to go after them and challenge them like that again if needed.
- Jenn said that Danielle should have warned her.
- Danielle cried.
- Joe still has no clue about Ian's role or the Quack Pack.
- So he trashtalked Ian about trashtalking Shane to Boogie.
- Joe told Shane that they need to get rid of the floaters after this.
- Um ... goodbye, Joe?
- They are pretty sure it will be a double eviction week although they weren't thinking that way yesterday.
- Frank told Britney that he'd like to work with her after Thursday.
- Well, he'd probably like to work with anybody, I'm sure!
- Joe seriously thinks he's in an alliance with Dan, Britney, Shane and Danielle.
- He's a vote. Yep. In? Nah, not really.
- Frank is really pulling Ashley's ear. It's hard to tell if she believes him or not. She should notice that all of his scenarios about the end of the game don't include her.
- Meanwhile, Dan is getting folks to decide who to vote for in a second eviction if one should happen on Thursday.
- Oh my. What a stressful house. I'm glad I don't live there!
|And Danielle cried|
|Dan ignores the tag-team bully approach|
|Jenn claims she'll go "kamikaze"|
|Ian in the Memphis hat|