|Playing dumb ... or just plain dumb?|
Now, this is classic Big Brother game play -- hurt feelings, throwing friends under the proverbial reality show bus, getting defensive, a few tears ... that's what we're talking about! If you haven't read my previous post, go read it now. Then get back here.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Havoc:
- Just to recap a bit: As per the decision of the entire Quack Pack (not just one or two, mind you), Shane put Frank and Boogie on the block.
- Boogie already had it in his mind that if they went up, it would be due to Britney in Shane's ear.
- Frank already had it in his mind that if they went up, it would be due to Dan in Shane's ear.
- Nobody is even thinking of Ian in all these tales going about in dizzying circles.
- So far, in every confrontation, Ian has been protected.
- First, Boogie and Frank confronted Shane. Newbie that he is, Frank is already good at the BB mind games.
- Boogie is proving to be a pro at the game.
- I hate to admit that.
- But he's no one without a bro at his side, methinks.
- In that first confrontation, Shane threw Britney under the bus.
- Mainly because the fish have stronger spines than Mr. Comp Winning Hunk Dude.
- Shane then told Britney he threw her under the bus. Oh, not in so many words. But she indeed knows he did.
- So she went to confront Boogie and Frank.
- While not throwing anyone (other than Shane and how he made the choice) by name, she said she indeed heard they were going to target her and Shane. She admitted to telling Shane that.
- When she wouldn't give any names, Boogie and Frank turned to blaming Dan.
- She didn't say no. She didn't say yes.
- Of course, we know that our boy Ian had a hand in this.
- His name never came up.
- So many fake hugs in this game ... Frank and Boogie hugged Britney and said there are options.
- "This can be fixed." -- Boogie's line of the night.
- Then Britney confronted Shane and rehashed how he threw her under the bus and how badly he hurt her feelings.
- Shane is, um ... I want to say a platypus. He's certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed.
- But he is indeed a tool. That's for sure.
- That's what we get for BB recruiting folks who've never seen the show.
- Then Boogie, Frank, Shane, Britney and Dan had a big pow-wow in the HoH room.
- I'd call that the light into Teflon Dan to see if he will crack meeting.
- Dan doesn't crack.
- He doesn't name names. He actually doesn't even sweat or get excited.
- Later, Boogie and Frank went to Danielle. Oh my. They told her all about Dan and his Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (at the hands of others). Boogie even told Dan's final two deal with him.
- Boogie and Frank tag teamed Danielle with accusations that her alliance is dissing her, leaving her out to dry.
- Danielle and Britney bonded more over bubbles. They planned a name for their two girl alliance.
- Where were Joe, Jenn and Ashley during all of this?
- Who cares!
- Dan told Britney he doesn't know how much longer he can protect Ian.
- Oh noes!
- In watching Boogie and Dan, their game play, I have to give them both credit. As a watcher, I can see what they're doing in their games and they're so much better even than Britney or Janelle have been in the season.
- In the end, despite all hurt feelings, the Quack Pack wants the noms to remain the same.
- Either Frank or Boogie can go.
- And Danielle is back in Shane's bed tonight.
- While Frank and Dan share a bed.
- What a wonderful world it is.
- Heh. Not in the Hamster House!
- The Power of Veto will be a big telling factor in all of this. It will be played out later today.
- And yet another fish is dying. They're probably just dying to get out of there!
|Telling Coach Dan stories|
|The Blame Game|
|On the hot seat|
|When all fails, a bubble bath helps|