|Jenn is still in the house. At the moment.|
I realize that we're all just armchair quarterbacks here, but the gullibility levels inside the house are unbelievable. Isn't it blatantly obvious after what Dan did to Britney that he will do anything to anybody in the game? Why aren't these silly hamsters talking to each other about all the final two deals? All season long, they were willing to run with the latest news or rumor, but not now. Sigh.
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Write Dan the Check Now:
- Mundane and boring start to the day. Yawnsers.
- Then they had the PoV meeting blocked to the live feeds.
- At least Shane had enough brights to remove himself from the block with the veto.
- However Dan escaped the block. Ian put up Danielle in Shane's place.
- Ian told Jenn they needed to break up the couple.
- The real couple in the house (besides Ian and his stuffed snake) is Danielle and DAN, not so much Danielle and Shane.
- Jenn accused Shane of working with Ian to get her out.
- Shane played dumb.
- He's good at that.
- Danielle is once again very worried to be up on the block.
- Dan told her that she shouldn't worry, she's safe.
- Danielle asked him if he was going to tell Jenn she's safe.
- He was a bit evasive on that one.
- Jenn apparently thinks she might have a chance because Ian told her "the honeymoon is over" for Shane and Danielle if a tie were to happen.
- Like that will happen.
- Dan later asked Ian what he said to Jenn, if he let her know that she's the target.
- Ian told him the vote needs to be 2-0 to evict Jenn so he won't be put in the position of breaking the tie.
- Danielle told Dan he's being paranoid because he keeps mentioning that she will go with her showmance instead of him.
- Danielle once again vowed loyalty.
- Blind faith in motion.
- Dan is worried. He really is. He told Chelsea's photo that Shane needs to go.
- Like she can do something about it!
- Dan is the chef tonight.
- Not much else going on. Tomorrow will be a different story.
- Although Ian mentioned that Britney was evicted on a Tuesday in her season, no one seems to know there will be an eviction tomorrow.
- Of course, it will actually air on Wednesday.
- Unless they block the Wednesday feeds, I'll know the outcome.
|Danielle will be queen of the hamsters soon|
|Dan ponders frozen meat while Shane is fruity|
|Ian MUST win the next two PoVs, MUST|