|They tried to fly the flag|
For a PoV meeting day, it sure was subdued around the house today. Here's what happened inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
- Shane told Danielle that he told Frank he has his vote and he'd (Shane) work on Danielle to get her aboard.
- Yeah, he's got their vote alright ... vote to EVICT!
- Danielle told Joe that there is nothing Frank could say to get her to keep him in the house.
- Danielle told Shane that she isn't a kindergarten teacher. She said she's a nurse with three degrees.
- All bow to Ms. Educated But Little Sense Lady!
- Then she kept asking him if he was mad about it.
- Dan froze Danielle's panties.
- Not with her in them, unfortunately.
- Frank still thinks he has Jenn's vote.
- I think Dan's mist got to her.
- Frank told Jenn that if he can pull it off and stay, they can "gut them like pigs."
- They played cards half the day and into the evening. Boring.
- Joe and Ian had an extensive talk.
- Now they have a final two deal.
- One of many for both of them.
- Frank is suspicious because, all of a sudden Joe and Ian are best buds after hating each other for weeks.
- Joe is still ticked at Dan for how he treated Danielle.
- He isn't privy to the facts.
- Dan is still playing Shane like a fiddle.
- Lots of big yawns today.
- But Thursday should bring the bang back in the game.
|Has Joe really got a deal with Ian?|
|Mr. Werewolf Wrists|