|I've been a fool. I AM a fool.|
Well, well, well. Y'see, hamsters are adorable and all. But when they don't get what they want, the claws come out. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of It Finally May Be Dawning on Danielle:
- After the feeds returned post-Part Two of the HoH comp, Ian was covered with soot and Danielle was screaming at him.
- But that was an act.
- The night before, when Ian wasn't taking the bait to throw the comp to Danielle, that was Plan B -- If Ian won, Danielle was supposed to throw a fit, Dan was supposed to fight with her and hopefully they could get Ian to throw Part Three.
- In her screaming, she was actually threatening Ian if he didn't take her to the final two.
- Why, she'd taint the jury!
- Um. If evicted on Wednesday night, she won't have time to taint anyone to the jury!
- It didn't work.
- Dan and Ian celebrated a Renegades victory while Danielle showered and was in the Diary Room.
- Unfortunately, Ian still believes in the Renegades although it's obvious that he's been overcoming much of the mist.
- Dan hinted a million times that Ian should throw the last part so that he (Dan) would have the pleasure of evicting Danielle (who obviously hates him).
- Dan knows he's golden for final two whether he himself wins the last part or whether Ian wins it.
- But Dan would prefer to take Danielle with him over Ian. He has a plan and an idea he'd stand a better chance to win over her.
- But, then, if Ian wins, he'll take Dan to the final two over Danielle.
- It would just be harder to win over the jury then.
- Danielle cried in the bedroom, rereading her HoH letters from home and apologizing for disgracing her family.
- It seems to have dawned on her that she's been playing Dan's game for a Dan win all along.
- Ian, on the other hand, told Dan he didn't want to throw the comp. He actually wants to win this.
- Good boy, Ian. Do NOT trust Dan to take you to the final two.
- A lot men did and a lot men died ...
- (Women, too.)
- Ian was very worried about his stuffed snake and bear. They were (as usual) tucked neatly in his bed ... the bed next to the weeping and angry Danielle.
- Ian refuses to outright deal with Danielle's tantrum. He told her he was still weighing his options.
- When Dan prodded at Ian attempting to instigate more of a problem, Ian told him he should just leave Danielle alone and not be mean to her.
- Uh-oh. Ian's not reacting the way Dan had hoped!
- When Dan was alone and only the live feeds were with him, he pondered what to do.
- He thinks his best shot now would be to throw the comp to Ian so Ian would vote Danielle out (thus getting his hands bloodier).
- Dan and Danielle were sleeping when BB opened the backyard up to them.
- Ian is rocking on the hammock. All is well in his world again.
- It looks like, no matter what happens, Ian (at least) will really play for the win on the third part of HoH on Wednesday.
|Like notches in his gun belt, such are the grays on the Memory Wall|
|I'm a disgrace|
|I'll be able to pay my college loans. No debt!|