|Shane, oh my Shane Gator!|
I took a bit of a breather yesterday with mostly down time in the house. But I'm here now. It's Labor Day. I'm refreshed, I'm rested. I'm ready to work! (But not at real work -- just here!) Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Farewell Frankie:
- Shane is still trying to disengage from Danielle's stalkings while providing just enough interest to lead her along a bit.
- His head just might implode.
- It doesn't help that others tease both of them and try to push them more together.
- And that Jenn told Danielle that Shane referred to her as his girlfriend.
- Friend, sure. But he's going to drop her like a hot potato before September is out.
- Then probably go into hiding.
- Frank thinks it would be heartbreaking to go home with just two weeks left in the game.
- So it won't happen.
- He can go to sequester and make out with Ashley instead!
- The BB voice finally started announcing trivia facts such as how many laps around the yard it takes to make a mile.
- I recently wondered where those announcements were.
- They got the grill back. Woohoo.
- Oh my. Shane actually had a game thought. Be prepared to faint now.
- He told Dan they should have a plan in case it's a double eviction this coming Thursday.
- He's the first (that I've seen) to realize there's a possibility of a double eviction.
- Shane is also getting worried about Joe.
- He told Dan that Joe said he (Joe) is going after Dan.
- He's also worried that Joe has deals with everyone.
- Like no one else has done that!
- The Quack Pack confirmed that Frank is going home this week. They control the vote.
- They decided if it's a double eviction this week and one of the Quack Pack is HoH, it's Jenn and Joe on the block and Jenn goes out the door.
- It's Dan's turn to be Secret Squirrel now. He's scheming with the Quack Pack on the down low so that Frank and Jenn still think he's with them.
- Danielle is still carrying the story that she can never work with Dan again after the personal attack at the funeral.
- Well, she's carrying it on with Frank, Jenn and Joe. The Quack Pack knows otherwise.
- Frank is more worried now than ever before. He thinks he has Dan and Jenn's vote for sure (if she gets saved). Shane and Danielle have been hinting that they could vote to save him, but no commitment.
- Frank is expecting Dan to save Jenn with the veto.
- After all, it was his suggestion so that it doesn't seem like they (Dan and Frank) are working together.
- Lots of small talk, reminiscing about the season and comps, discussing past years, movie lines, pool games, lounging about.
- All in all, the same as it ever was (since nominations).
- Dan will save Jenn, all will act surprised, Joe is the only choice to put up in her place as he promised Shane and Danielle safety and he can't put up Dan, the veto holder.
|This hammock's made for rockin'|
|Wow! Dollar store fake grass, too!|
|Only a maniac thinks Frank can survive this week|
|Pretty is as pretty does|