Gaming-wise, things aren't changing a lot in the house. What else has been happening inside that Big Brother House of Dastardly Dan? Read on ...
- The big house happening isn't even happening in the house today.
- Shane won a luxury prize when he won the veto. All he really knows is that it's a trip out, he gets to take someone and the theme is "A Night With the Stars."
- Um, okay.
- They could be going to a planetarium for all we know!
- Of course, his date is the lovely Danielle.
- With only the three in the house, there's been very little game talk.
- Ian's done a lot of hammock rocking.
- I'm waiting for that thing to crash.
- Jenn went on and on to Dan about her band and stuff.
- Dan and Jenn both think Shane is lying when he tells them he has no money.
- I believe Shane. Perhaps not NO money, but just enough to squeak by with a low cost of living in Vermont. He wouldn't be able to afford a room by the week around here.
- Ian and Jenn talked about their individual experiences in regard to 9/11, possibly smoothing Ian's previous offhand comment about the day (using it as a time measure).
- After all, he was ten.
- Ian went think-rocking on the hammock alone in the yard again.
- The new hammock is now so loud that it's hard to make out his occasional mumbles.
- He was definitely mentioning Dan and wondering if he could trust him.
- He was saying something about pawns going home.
- He was saying he has to win two more vetos.
- Get to stepping.
- Open book.
- It sounds like he might be considering putting Dan up in Jenn's place. But would either Danielle or Shane vote to evict him? All he would need is one and he's the tiebreaker.
- As I get this posted, the star gazers haven't yet returned.
|Really messy hamsters!|
|Danielle gets ready to go with Shane to the mystery thingee|
|He even has the alligator in his mist|
|The house finally made her go bonkers|
|Ian even keeps his HoH room bed made|