|Frank thinks he might stay with a 4-0 vote|
"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Deception Perception:
- This morning we got a huge dose of The Frank Show. It was a mix of Dick at Night and Boogie Early Morning Talks.
- He definitely has nagging doubts which crept into his talk now and then.
- But, then again, he thinks he might be staying with a 4-0 vote?
- Talk about deceiving yourself indeed.
- He called everyone "scalliwags."
- Well, that was different.
- I give him two points for coming up with that.
- He's blaming all the game's problems on a "21-year-old kid."
- I don't know. I think that kid is just as in love with the game and knows as much, if not more, about it than Frank.
- On and on he went about how Boogie and him would have brought Ian to the final three.
- I'm not sure Ian wanted to play the game on anyone's coattails.
- Frank feels he (Frank) deserves to win.
- He may ... if he can last to the end.
- If he's in the final two, he'd win based on his gameplay.
- That's why everyone wants him out sooner rather than later!
- Danielle is having a severe pimple problem. I'm sure it's devastating. Maybe it's shingles. @@
- Frank tried to tell Danielle it was he who suggested that Dan try to smooth things over with her from the "you're dead to me in this game" bit.
- Of course, she knows otherwise. She didn't let on.
- She can do some things well. She has Frank believing she believes him.
- "We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves."
- Perhaps because he wants to believe so badly?
- I guess it's really hot in L.A. -- they all fussed about the heat.
- Danielle ran to Dan to report her conversation with Frank.
- She then, alone in the room, turned to the camera and told us Frank isn't very smart.
- Dan talked to Frank, once again giving him the impression that they will go to the final two and ride off in the sunset together.
- Ian got the HoH camera and fun was had by all.
- When Ian climbed atop the pool table and posed with an empty wine bottle, the BB voice yelled at him for climbing. It should have just told him to get off the pool table NOW.
- Joe talked to Jenn. He brought up many valid points about how neither side will take them to the final two and they should stick together.
- He'd like her vote to stay, but will understand if she chose not to.
- He talked quietly.
- Yes, Joe.
- Danielle told Shane it's hard in the house because she's "the only girl."
- Huh, maybe Jenn isn't in the house after all!
- Nope. I see her. She's there.
- Dan managed to break the memory wall. Britney's photo is now all pixalated. He broke an urn thing in the yard the other night.
- Then the cards came out again.
- I've been thankful that they're not always playing chess, but now the cards are just as bad.
- That's where we stand. It looks like a blindside a'comin' for Frank.
|Auditioning to play a dead body on CSI|
|Ian would love a tie to boot Frank himself|
|Jenn's still in the house|
|Ian passed out on the pool table with the wine bottle|