Okay, this is going to be one of those multi-tasking type posts. Get ready. Put on your thinking caps or listening ears or feathery boa. Put on something.
First off -- The show tonight, despite some worries, will air on time on the East Coast. The blog party will be posted a few minutes before 8pm ET.
Second -- I'll re-post this listing on the blog party post, but this will give you a bit more warning ... ORKMommy has finished the match-ups for the blog pool. And, here they are:
- Jeremy told Nick he'd be more than willing to kick Kaitlin to the curb, preferring the MC alliance over her.
- They both think that all David does is hang around Aaryn, so he might as well go this week.
- Meanwhile, David has now suddenly remembered about the cameras after two "slips" while changing clothes.
- Go figure.
- Andy would put up Aaryn if he won HoH.
- Hopefully others would, too.
- MC alliance knows they need to get Candice aboard for her vote.
- GinaMarie still thinks it's a no-brainer that David is going to stay and Elissa will go.
- Yeah, right.
- Although, it's BB. Anything can happen.
- Spencer continues to denigrate women when he's around men, treat them decent when he's with them.
- On the other hand, the CMG (Catty Mean Girls) are bigoted both in front of and behind the backs of their targeted slur material.
- A group got together for massive cleaning of the filthy kitchen.
- About time.
- They still can't stop discussing Candice accidentally sitting on Aaryn's hat.
- Tsk, tsk.
- Nick denied he's gay.
- Spencer misses his girlfriend, "a good woman."
- It's Elissa's anniversary today.
|Not a showmance|