Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big Brother 15: Blog Pool Picks, Live Feeds Into the Afternoon 6/30

Showmance

Okay, this is going to be one of those multi-tasking type posts. Get ready. Put on your thinking caps or listening ears or feathery boa. Put on something.

First off -- The show tonight, despite some worries, will air on time on the East Coast. The blog party will be posted a few minutes before 8pm ET.

Second -- I'll re-post this listing on the blog party post, but this will give you a bit more warning ... ORKMommy has finished the match-ups for the blog pool. And, here they are:

Aaryn - QuixoticElf, Isabelle, April Weaver, Donna in FL
Amanda - Petals, JimmyB, Barb S., PDX Granny
Andy - Nickelpeed, jessica Underwood, Patti, Brent McKee
Candice - Terry is a Texan!, Shannon (purrbal), cloverandthetwins, Michelle C
David - Sally, DebbieD, Sharon S, SSW
Elissa - theresa jordan, Caela, jo, Ninboh
GinaMarie - Merrlee, Jackie, Cheryl, EileenM
Helen - Dr_Celine, Sasha, Buzzmaam, RBennie
Howard - Glenn, Jennasmom, ORKMommy, Aya
Jeremy - Tami, JonMD1267, lynn1, Delee, JOKATS
Jessie - Margo, Janice from GA, Pearlgarden, Dave B.
Judd - Lili, SueGee, Karen in CaliforniaHer, Ed in Ohio, Marlol
Kaitlin - DKNYNC, Jillian's mom, BloggyMom, Billy
McCrae - Tammy, gaylos, Chacha, Joey
Nick - Witt, MikesGirl, Brian, poodlepam, Brenda
Spencer - Becky, monty924, Chris (chrob61), Carrie
 
Oh my. I have GinaMarie. She better shape up soon!
 
And, lastly ... here's what's happened today inside that Big Brother House of Bigoted Babes and Misogynistic Men:
  • Jeremy told Nick he'd be more than willing to kick Kaitlin to the curb, preferring the MC alliance over her.
  • They both think that all David does is hang around Aaryn, so he might as well go this week.
  • Meanwhile, David has now suddenly remembered about the cameras after two "slips" while changing clothes.
  • Go figure.
  • Andy would put up Aaryn if he won HoH.
  • Hopefully others would, too.
  • MC alliance knows they need to get Candice aboard for her vote.
  • GinaMarie still thinks it's a no-brainer that David is going to stay and Elissa will go.
  • Yeah, right.
  • Although, it's BB. Anything can happen.
  • Spencer continues to denigrate women when he's around men, treat them decent when he's with them.
  • On the other hand, the CMG (Catty Mean Girls) are bigoted both in front of and behind the backs of their targeted slur material.
  • A group got together for massive cleaning of the filthy kitchen.
  • About time.
  • They still can't stop discussing Candice accidentally sitting on Aaryn's hat.
  • Tsk, tsk.
  • Nick denied he's gay.
  • Spencer misses his girlfriend, "a good woman."
  • It's Elissa's anniversary today.
That's about it!

Not a showmance

15 comments:

Chacha said...

I got Mccrae, hopefully i will last long in the pool this year.
finders crossed.

speaking of the bigotry of the mean girls i read a blog by Reagan(who i follow on twitter) and basically agree with him.
here is the link.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=19471156

JimmyB said...

Thanks ORK & Jackie. I know the picks are random, but I'm pleased. I like her so far.

lynn1 said...

I am so happy that I did not get one of the CMG or David. Jeremy isn't my fav but he is not as awful as some of the others.
ORkmommy,Thanks for being the life guard.
Jackie, I already feel your pain from having to watch these grunts for your daily reports.

PDX Granny said...

I haven't quite made up my mind yet about Amanda, my pool pick. I'm just very happy I don't have any of the mean girls! I don't think I've every wished for my pool pick to get the ax right off the bat, and don't want to start yet.

Thanks, Orkmommy!

Merrilee said...

Hey y'all!

Merrilee
Blog Pool winner of The Amazing Race Season 22

Becky said...

Hey, everyone. Jackie, I have been having trouble getting on the blog. I haven't checked the pictures in a couple of weeks.

Becky said...

I missed all of you. I was so disappointed when I couldn't join you last week.

PDX Granny said...

Good to see you made it, Becky. :)

Merrilee said...

grow some cojones and go ask her if she is Rachel's sister.

Merrilee
Blog Pool winner of The Amazing Race Season 22

Merrilee said...

My poolpick Ginamarie..."my hair is so heavy...."

Have you ever rolled your eyes so far back in your head you've seen your brain?

Merrilee
Blog Pool winner of The Amazing Race Season 22

Becky said...

I am not real fond of the blond or Howard.

Becky said...

David makes me want to barf!

Becky said...

Not very nice house guest this year.

Becky said...

See you later.

monty924 said...

Thanks Orkmommy for taking care of the pool this season.