|Yard time today|
If you're reading this, entry for the blog pool is closed. This season has the biggest pool ever! Woohoo! ORKMommy will be making the random picks and I'll announce the match-ups before the Sunday episode.
What's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Many Mean Girls and Their Mimbos since I last posted? Read on ...
- Andy told Judd that he's worried if they get rid of Elissa this week, Jeremy might target them (Andy, Judd) next.
- Of course, technically, Elissa isn't on the block.
- McCrae nominated Candice and Jessie. Elissa (although denying it to most of the house) was voted MVP and nominated David. McCrae won Veto. He told Elissa he was going to put her up, but said she's not the target.
- The original plan was to backdoor Elissa all along.
- Who knows? These are silly hamster games!
- Helen doesn't really drink, but claims she will drink in the house.
- I probably would, too.
- Andy is getting emotional. Didn't he say he wouldn't?
- Jeremy thinks if David stays, he'd target Amanda or Candice.
- Amanda has latched onto Pizza Boy McCrae.
- Would that happen in real life? Ha.
- Aaryn and Elissa kissed (not literally) and made up after their fight from last night. It was all over Elissa rumored (true!) to be the MVP who nominated Aaryn's shiny showmance boy David.
- Jeremy went around talking how he'd "go off" if he got nominated.
- I want him to be nominated now! Don't you?
- Helen is quite the social player. She seems to know what to say to each hamster to make them feel better. Hmm.
- David is worried that he might get evicted and tried to get McCrae to tell him.
- McCrae honestly told him he didn't really know. He doesn't plan on taking him off the block, but doesn't think he's a real target right now.
- McCrae wants Elissa to go. He thinks that she's likely to be too popular with "America" and would keep winning MVP.
- McCrae plans on taking Candice down, putting up Elissa. We'll see.
- They finally got outside today after being on indoor lockdown for more than two days.
- There's a photo booth now! You know the kind ... a strip of four pictures. An announcer's countdown voice and all.
- At least it's something for them to do!
- I'm not sure when the PoV meeting will be held, but when I find out, you'll find out!
|Pretty, I'm so pretty ...|