|Some things are best ignored|
Since I last posted, the PoV meeting went down. As always, it was blocked to the live feeds. But, also as always, the hamsters talk. McCrae did use the veto to take Candice down (as decided long ago). It seems like Elissa was put up in her place (also as planned). Although the original plan was to backdoor Elissa if all went in motion, the latest target is David (the MVP - Elissa's nomination). The MC (McCrae? Mature Crew?) alliance want to work with Elissa as they think she will keep getting MVP and they can use her nomination to backdoor people.
Here's what's gone down in that Big Brother House of Heck, They're ALL Bieber Fever to ME ...
- Despite Spencer's long talk with Nick this morning, he's still not quite trusted by the group.
- Amanda keeps molesting McCrae in bed.
- McCrae keeps telling her they have to cool it. He tells others she won't stop following him around.
- Jeremy and Kaitlin are kissing and snuggling whenever and wherever they can. Ew.
- Howard really is religious, as he said he was. He regularly prays, but thankfully isn't pulling an Amber.
- Helen continues to talk to others and help them. If she manages to stay in until the end, she'll have no real enemies.
- Elissa isn't thrilled about the plan to use her MVP vote as they wish each time she wins it.
- Amanda got a bit pushy about it. "Don't you understand we're keeping you because of it?"
- Well, that's not so nicely put, is it?
- Amanda also went on about Jessie still flirting with Jeremy even though he's practically attached at the lips to Aaryn.
- There are probably screen caps out there with David dropping his pants forgetting about the cameras.
- I don't post those kind of screen caps.
- But you can bet someone did!
|Elissa and Helen in the Have Not room|
|McCrae and his headgear|
|Oh noes! They killed Howard!|