|And Amanda cried ... finally|
Remember, they wanted to be in the house! I wouldn't be caught dead in there myself! Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Disgruntled Doofuses:
- Andy told Howard he doesn't know if he can trust Helen and they counted the votes for Howard to stay.
- Say WHAT?
- Howard told Andy that Helen is controlling the nominations and the votes, as well.
- In comparing notes, Spencer said that Helen said he'll probably go up on the block each week, but should remain safe until jury.
- (Dang, don't these folks see it's both Amanda and Helen pulling the strings here? And ... one of them is presently on the block and could be sent packing!)
- Judd asked Howard if he'd be willing to go along and get back in the game if Candice went instead of him.
- Howard told him it broke his heart to see her cry. He said that, as a man, he'd rather go and have her stay.
- McCrae told Amanda he feels she has too many secrets.
- Amanda is worried Judd wants her out.
- McCrae told Spencer to lay low. Um. Okay. He has PoV, isn't worried for himself this week anyway.
- Amanda continues to be nervous.
- She asked McCrae if he trusts her. He said, "Yeah, but I didn't know."
- Are cracks developing in that relationship?
- Good. I'm sick of seeing them all over each other. I don't watch the live feeds for bad porn.
- Amanda continued to stress out, cry, worry that Judd is working against her, cry some more ... for a good two hours!
- Better McCrae to deal with her than me.
- She's now even leery of McCrae.
- She said she hates it when she loses control of situations.
- Yes, I do believe her. Yikes!
- Aaryn told Spencer that Candice will be going up in his place.
- Duh. Pretty much everybody knew that the second Spencer won PoV.
- Spencer pushed again for a power move.
- Aaryn's too scared to upset the house.
- (Like she never did that before!)
- Spencer told Howard that he's working on a plan to keep him and send Candice out instead.
- Spencer told Aaryn the same thing.
- The PoV ceremony, though blocked to the feeds, held no surprises -- Spencer saved himself, Candice went on the block.
- Amanda and Helen are all ticked off at Judd because he didn't tell them of the plan to evict Candice and keep Howard.
- Hey, they should be thankful it's Candice. It could be Amanda.
- I can only dream.
- Jessie and Candice had a bit of a bicker fight. Candice said that she has never repeated anything Jessie has said while Jessie thinks that she's using things she said about Amanda two weeks ago to pressure her.
- Judd trusts Andy.
- He shouldn't.
- Talk about repeating everything!
- They're all still worried that Howard has some sort of special power like a coup d'etat.
- They're worried about the vote count this week, but feel Amanda should have no votes. They plan to tell Spencer last minute they don't have to votes to send out Candice instead of Howard.
- Aaryn asked if it's tied between Candice and Howard, who should she vote out?
- Aaryn says she hates Candice.
- Howard and Candice are starting to bicker.
- The others think he's throwing her under the bus in an attempt to stay.
- Candice is starting to feel that way, too.
- Oh my. What a kerfuffle going on in there.
- I'm glad I'm here.
|Howard-a-Day and Candice's onesies|