|A smelly comp, messy too?|
Here's the happenings so far inside that Big Brother House of No Jeremy:
- Amanda told the guys there's no girls alliance.
- Doesn't she think they can tell?
- Judd told Spencer he's safe this week. Not a huge surprise.
- Amanda is still harping on getting rid of Howard this week.
- Of course, last week Howard was harping about getting rid of Amanda.
- Judd is worried about too many guys leaving -- all three evictions have been male.
- Judd also doesn't want Aaryn to go this week. McCrae tried to tell him that Aaryn is working with Kaitlin.
- Judd told his alliance he thinks he'll probably put up GinaMarie and Kaitlin.
- Um. Okay. America will probably raise him an Aaryn.
- They tend to think Kaitlin more dangerous than Aaryn. Aaryn causes issues in the house, but Kaitlin is smarter and can win comps.
- I say she's meaner, too!
- Aaryn's just kind of oblivious to right and wrong, good and bad. Kaitlin knows what she's doing when she's cruel.
- (The above is my own observation.)
- Judd went around talking to everybody, even those he's likely to put on the block.
- The feeds were blocked for a long time as the Have/Have Not Comp went down.
- When the feeds came back up, the hamsters looked a bit greasy and were complaining about the smell.
- We should be thankful we have no scratch-n-sniff monitors or televisions!
- Andy, Jessie, Candice and Spencer are the Have Nots.
- Nominations will be later tonight. It sounds like he's going to put up Kaitlin and GinaMarie.
- They think that Elissa will get MVP again and she'll probably put up Aaryn.
- Well, they might have the latter part of that right.
|Jumping jacks and jogging|
|Jessie talking strategy|
|Listening, not mumbling|