GinaMarie would never be able to fit Nick's ball cap (which is really McCrae's ball cap) atop that mountain! Here's what's happened tonight inside that Big Brother House of Krazy Kats:
- The Have Not comp seems to have been the blended food icky one.
- Poor hamsters.
- Judd changed his mind again on his noms and he's back to Kaitlin and Aaryn, possibly GinaMarie.
- Aaryn thinks it's like high school and they're the outcast nerds.
- GinaMarie thinks it's because they're the pretty ones (and everybody else must be jealous).
- They also complained that the three hottest boys were gone.
- Dang, it MUST be high school!
- GinaMarie did correct herself and said all the girls in the house are pretty.
- Too bad we couldn't say that of the guys, including the ones she thought are hot.
- The feeds were blocked for nominations and Judd finally made up his mind.
- Kaitlin and Aaryn are on the block.
- So, all the votes we voted for Aaryn were for naught.
- Judd told Spencer he doesn't really want Kaitlin out just yet.
- Aaryn cried and once again said people always twist around what she says.
- Keep telling yourself that, Aaryn.
- Elissa is getting antsy about the MVP. She told Judd to tell her if he gets it.
- They still don't get it.
- Amanda is worried that Judd won't backdoor Howard.
- If she really, really wants Howard gone that bad, maybe she should have won HoH herself.
- GinaMarie fussed about missing Nick again.
- The nominations went down when the planned "funeral" was supposed to take place, so I'm not sure what will happen with that.
- They think the twist might be that the HoH can decide whether to keep the MVP or not.
- Candice told Howard about Howie's jackshack.
- Nothing else much going on!
|Managing to stay off radar|