|What a player!|
The most noteworthy thing which happened in the overnight hours is that there was a Diary Room "slip" allowing the live feeds to see that Elissa once again did win the MVP vote. I'm always curious about well-timed slips like this. Intentional from the PTB to get internet talk going? Intentional on the part of a staffer to create a buzz and put his/her job in jeopardy at the same time? Whatever it is, it's surely no accident.
That out of the way, here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of And I Don't Like Anybody Very Much:
- How many BB men does it take to lift a bed?
- Four and one to squish the spider which ran under it.
- Y'see, Jeremy has gotten one nasty spider bite (no, not from Kaitlin) on his neck and another suspected one on his elbow.
- So, when a bunch of them saw a spider, they freaked!
- Helen talked to Aaryn. She does know that Elissa is the target, but she's rightfully worried that all might backfire and she might go home. She told Aaryn she has no hard feelings with her, but might still act mad in public.
- I think she's really mad, but is too nice to act out on it.
- Helen suggested that they (her and Aaryn) should work together secretly.
- Aaryn claimed that she put Howard and Candice last in the key order at nominations because she trusts them the least.
- Eep. Howard!
- Kaitlin is still all panicky about going up on the block.
- I'd put her up there just to ease her anxiety!
- Judd said, "Mumble, mumble."
- Kaitlin talked about her father being upset watching her make out with Jeremy as she made out with Jeremy.
- GinaMarie told Helen that Elissa is probably nice but needs to go due to the MVP thing. She wants Helen to stay.
- Apparently part of Aaryn's suspicions about Howard is because he threw out Helen's name as a possible nomination even though everybody knows they're working together.
- Now, Howard and Helen WORK OUT together. Yes, they're friendly. But they don't really scheme together much at all.
- Unfortunately, Howard and Spencer scheme. Howard's all excited about visiting Spencer and his family after the season.
- Elissa told Helen (and swore her to secrecy) about getting MVP again.
- Well, that was a better choice than telling McCrae last week, I think.
- I'm really not sure why she tells anyone!
- They (Helen and Elissa) did approach McCrae with a "hypothetical" about who should be nominated if one of them were to win MVP.
- Andy thinks MVP should put up Jeremy.
- But if Jeremy won veto, that would open another can of worms.
- Aaryn said she doesn't want to be the person America hates for lying all the time.
- Oh, that's not a worry, Aaryn. Don't fret your pretty little head about that!
- You'll be remembered for something else entirely different!
- Judd said, "Mumble, mumble."
- Helen and Elissa think nominating Jeremy is the way to go. They think that Nick would go up in his place if he wins veto.
- I still think Elissa would go home in that scenario. I think the only way she'll squeak through this week is to win veto.
- Your thoughts?
|Hamsters in hats!|
|The vixen stare|