|Sleeping in on quad cam|
Sundays are generally rather boring in the house. The hamsters are in limbo -- the nominations and PoV have already played out and the PoV ceremony probably won't be until tomorrow.
Here's what's gone down today inside that Big Brother House of Hateful Hussies and Despicable Dudes:
- They slept in past 10:30 their time.
- That's past 1:30 where I live.
- Of course, most were up past 4am (their time). Nick and Judd were up well past 6am.
- So, 10:30ish isn't a really long night's sleep for the hamsters.
- Andy thinks they should keep Elissa because America obviously likes her.
- Helen thinks they should keep Elissa, backdoor Nick.
- Alas, Spencer was in on the conversation.
- Helen and Andy are unaware of the Moving Company.
- Nick is a part of that alliance, so I don't see a Nick backdoor plan going well.
- Spencer said that he's worried about a McCrae/Amanda flip to the other side. He also said that Amanda is close to Elissa.
- Elissa told Judd she's going to put up Nick.
- I hope this doesn't backfire and get Helen out of the house!
- Although I think Elissa is coming across as one of the nicer, more normal people in the house, I'd rather see Helen given a chance to keep playing the game as she didn't get there due to connections to the show.
- Judd said, "Mumble, mumble."
- Elissa told Helen that she thinks Nick is related to Dan.
- I actually thought that Nick wanted to emulate Dan's game when he started.
- But he's messed that up.
- Spencer keeps pushing for an Amanda nom.
- Helen keeps saying that Nick might be related to Dan.
- And on it goes.
- Aaryn told Andy that she thinks Spencer's word is good.
- Yeah, right. Bigoted and gullible, that's Aaryn!
- They played with the photo booth.
- They played pool.
- They played in the pool.
- They laid out in the sun.
- Kaitlin and Jeremy made out.
- Kaitlin hung all over Jeremy.
- Amanda said she's a botox junkie. Well, Dr. Will might like that.
- The highlight of the evening so far was Andy scaring Jessie awake with Aaryn's clown doll and using a scary voice.
- I still can't tell exactly what Elissa will do for a replacement tomorrow. I fear she might put up Nick.
- Knowing what we know, the bells will probably toll for her or Helen for sure if she does that.
|Auditioning for Deliverance?|
|Photo booth fun|
|Elissa doing yoga|