|Will she get MVP next week?|
Oh geez ... I don't think I can ever go away for a weekend again during the summer! It's much too much to catch up on! For those wondering where I was, it was a landmark high school class reunion and cousins reunion weekend away -- I hadn't seen any of those folks for many, many years. It was fun. And, now I'm back.
I want to thank everyone for being so fantastic while I was gone! A special shout-out to Shannon who pretty much transcribed Sunday's show blow by blow on the show post. Y'all rock!
Onto the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Ill Repute:
- I must regress a bit just to remind myself of what's happened since Friday night, if nothing else.
- Okay, so Helen nominated Kaitlin and Aaryn. Too bad, so sad. Ha!
- The MVP (Elissa, influenced by others) nomination was Spencer.
- Kaitlin won the PoV and took herself off.
- Helen put Jeremy (the target this week) on the block in Kaitlin's place.
- I think that's all it.
- Oh! And the Have-Nots are McCrae, Amanda, Jessie and Judd.
- Poor Judd. If I'm remembering right, he's been a Have Not every week!
- Aaryn really seems to be trying to fit in more with the majority of the house. I think she's realized that she's pretty much alone in many ways -- Kaitlin and Jeremy are probably going to be broken up this week with Jeremy's eviction and Kaitlin is a sinking ship.
- Alas, Aaryn's words still resonate. If she turned an angel in the house at this point, she'd still be on the outs due to her mouth.
- Kaitlin still has the hate on Candice, but it's not important because she is indeed a sinking ship.
- Amanda, Judd and McCrae formed their own little alliance.
- They decided it would be the Goof Troup and invited Andy in.
- Amanda decided to take all of GinaMarie's Nick stuff and scatter it amongst everyone so she would freak.
- GinaMarie freaked. They all pointed to Aaryn.
- But Amanda did 'fess up.
- All in fun and all that.
- Judd and McCrae are a bit upset that they kept Elissa safe for two weeks and she made her own mind up about the MVP nomination.
- I think they're worried about all the guys going one by one.
- Amanda agrees with them that Elissa should probably go sooner rather than later.
- Helen, who's really trying to include everyone, held a nail party.
- Jeremy attended with the girls. He and Andy went for the food.
- Amanda advised Aaryn not to call people like Judd "shady."
- Aaryn went to Judd and told him she's only joking when she calls him shady.
- Uh-huh. Yeah. Okay. She's only joking with her racist comments too. What a jokester!
- Spencer thinks McCrae just said he was MVP and that it's really Elissa.
- Spencer's right. What's he gonna do about it? Neener neener!
- Helen told Aaryn she always forgives people, even her (Aaryn).
- Okay. I'd probably ignore such a jerk forever, but that's just me and I'm not stuck in a house with her.
- GinaMarie told people she doesn't live in the city, she lives in a house.
- Um, I believe she really means she lives in Staten Island, not Manhattan. Staten Island is more like a suburb that a city, per se.
- Thankfully, not everybody in this area (Greater NYC Metro) puts on that fake hip-hop gangsta boy chick persona.
- Judd said that GinaMarie sleeps with Nick's Chapstick.
- Oh, I could say some raunchy stuff, but I won't!
- Candice and Howard told GinaMarie they'll have a memorial service for Nick so GinaMarie can go on with her life.
- Amanda asked GinaMarie if she realizes that Nick really isn't dead.
- They're all in bed as I get this posted.
It's really appreciated, especially since I got home to find my power apparently went out on Saturday and I lost all the food in my refrigerator and freezer once again (Sandy killed my refrigerated/frozen goods last fall). The huge circuit breaker thing by my electric meter was flipped off either due to a local outage at one point (there was one Saturday) or vandalism. Grr. But I'm going out today to get a few things and I have a grocery delivery set for tomorrow.
|No, we won't call her Cappy|
|I miss Ian's hammock rocking!|
|She actually took off Nick's cap!|