|Always clutching something|
How'd the hamsters do after the late night fireworks? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bickering Bickersons:
- They slept late today, really late.
- BB did the wake-up music at around 10am their time, but most slept until about 12:30pm.
- Spencer said last night that BB must have given most of the house crazy pills. I think he might be right.
- Andy and Helen discussed Elissa's meltdown (whatever it was). They both agree that she really can't be trusted not to do it again.
- They agreed they'll probably have to get rid of her sooner rather than later.
- Helen said they should consider telling Kaitlin she will be voted out tomorrow as she asked to know.
- I don't think that's a great idea. But, it's up to them!
- Judd's suspicious that Elissa might be working with Kaitlin as she's so vocal about getting Aaryn out.
- I just think Aaryn and Elissa got off on the wrong foot and it's been causing blisters ever since.
- Helen still thinks Howard is the MVP.
- Andy is still sure America must be the MVP.
- None of them seem to be taking into consideration that America's first two choices were probably Aaryn and Kaitlin, negated by Judd's nominations.
- Judd and Helen tried to reassure Aaryn that they're doing their best to smooth over things from last night.
- Andy thinks GinaMarie is a bad gameplayer.
- Elissa continues to isolate herself from the others by refusing to admit she did no wrong in the big confrontation.
- They now feel that she feels entitled.
- Jessie continues to vow allegiance to Helen and company.
- Helen told her that Aaryn is NOT part of the alliance and they will just use her.
- Amanda feels ill. Judd told her that's why she shouldn't smoke and wear a nicotine patch.
- Judd put Vaseline in Andy's hair gel as a prank.
- Andy freaked as he's a Have Not and only takes the rare cold shower because he can't stand them.
- Amanda told Candice that she and McCrae aren't targeting Howard.
- That's a half-truth, I feel. McCrae is not targeting Howard.
- Judd's been on an odd kick today. He did karate kicks in the yard, put Vaseline in Andy's hair gel, clowned around much more than usual.
- I guess it's the stress from a really nerve-wracking HoH week coming to a close.
- Just a bit before I'm posting this, they went on indoor lockdown -- probably for the HoH set-up for tomorrow.
|"She made me so mad!"|
|Swat her! Swat her!|