Wake up and smell the hamsters! Ew. Never mind, that sounds just a tad bit disgusting. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Shomances and Nomances:
- Jessie thinks it's like a human zoo there.
- Well, yeah. That's the point!
- Amanda, still on her "get rid of Howard" kick, along with Andy, tried to convince Elissa that Kaitlin is aligned with Howard and must go.
- Elissa still wants Aaryn out.
- Gee, no one seems to be after that HUGE threat, GinaMarie.
- I crack myself up.
- Elissa seems to be going along with the evict Kaitlin plan as of now.
- We'll see. I think she realizes that the numbers are there to get Kaitlin out, not to get Aaryn out at this time.
- On the other hand, Candice wants to get Aaryn out. I think that's more personal and I really can't blame her.
- Amanda and Elissa, both anti-Howard hamsters, both think that it's likely that Howard got the MVP this week.
- Silly hamsters.
- Amanda's paranoid because she heard someone called her "shady." She suspects Spencer or Howard.
- Aaryn told Amanda she would do, vote, nominate whatever they wanted if she gets to stay this week.
- Elissa gave Howard the third degree, questioning him about just about anything she could think of house-related.
- He pretty much calmly answered her questions.
- Spencer thinks that Aaryn will throw the HoH comp.
- Meanwhile, Amanda had Aaryn promising to put Spencer and Howard on the block if she wins HoH.
- Of course, the big IF is IF she wins it. I personally don't think she's good at comps.
- We'll see.
- Still looking like Kaitlin's heading out the door on Thursday.
|You're all scared of me!|
|The hammock wants Ian back|
|Now hiding behind fluff|