For us, it was just another Monday. For the hamsters, it was a day of intrigue. Who's the mysterious MVP? What's the twist Julie promised? Who will be the replacement MVP nomination when Elissa takes herself off the block? Here's what's happened today inside that Big Brother House of Nervous Nancys:
- Aaryn thinks Elissa is too judgmental. Um. Okay.
- Kaitlin, Spencer, Judd, Aaryn and GinaMarie have come up with a ton o' lies (or is it a spool of lies) they believe Elissa has told ranging from where her husband is from/lives, what Rachel does, how old her kids are and more.
- I officially denounce GinaMarie as a local to me. She lives perhaps ten miles away and now you know where they got the cast of Jersey Shore. 'Nuff said.
- Kaitlin is riding Amanda's target Howard train. She's worried he's going to start winning comps after throwing them all along.
- Kaitlin thinks the PoV was set up for Kaitlin to win.
- Several seasons ago (seasons five and six), I was friends with the comp producer for the show. He told me that all of the comps were decided long beforehand and they had no clue even who the cast was when they designed and scheduled them. I believe him. Folks always jump on the conspiracy wagon, but sometimes it's just how things happen.
- Kaitlin and Spencer trashtalked Amanda.
- Not to her face, of course.
- There's yet another new alliance -- The Grasshoppers --GinaMarie, Judd, Spencer, Kaitlin and Howard.
- Yeah, let's see how that one does!
- Jessie told Candice that she's over Amanda because she's been so obnoxious.
- Jessie is a bit of a slow learner. Though, considering how desperate she was for friends, to shun Amanda's friendship speaks volumes.
- Elissa wants to give a threatening speech when she saves herself, but Judd told her she should cool it a bit and not make herself a larger target.
- Elissa STILL thinks Howard is the MVP.
- Judd admitted that he knows he can't always be understood.
- Mumble, mumble back at ya, Judd!
- Andy and Helen think that either Kaitlin or Howard need to go home before Aaryn.
- I understand the thinking about Kaitlin going home. She's almost won many comps. Plus, she's really a mean girl. The last is my own opinion.
- Howard's good to look at, but his social game is woefully lacking.
- Aaryn, despite the bigoted racist comments, isn't all that bright and isn't likely to win a comp by herself. Plus, if she's still standing at the end, whomever is up with her will win.
- It pretty much wouldn't matter who the other person was.
- I will admit I'm wanting to see the Aaryn/Julie interview, though!
- Feeds were blocked for the veto meeting and ...
- ... drum roll ...
- GinaMarie is on the block in Elissa's place!
- She claims the three prettiest girls are on the block.
- I claim three Mean Girls.
- GinaMarie went off on some sort of berserk mannish, gal gangsta, "I'm from New Yawk" rant.
- She says people know they can't beat her, so they want to send her home.
- Delusions much, little girl?
- Judd tried to tell GinaMarie to lay low and not ruffle any feathers.
- She said, "What?"
- Kaitlin claims she got a "serious vibe" from the Diary Room that Elissa is the MVP and nominated herself.
- That shows how much they read into everything there.
- GinaMarie referred to Candice as both an "Oreo" and "MilliVanilli" today, although not in the same sentence.
- Also, not to her face because that's how the tough gal rolls.
- Andy, alliance roamer he is, is trying to work himself in with Spencer and Howard.
- Gah! Stupid McCrae told GinaMarie that if she goes home, he'll give her his five thousand dollars. Stupid boy. He's been really disappointing for a superfan.
- It's looking like it's most likely going to be Kaitlin leaving this week.
- But things could always change.
|Again with this camera angle for Judd|
|On the block|
|Photo shoot time?|