|On the block|
Today's big news from inside the house is that the Power of Veto meeting was held. Jeremy, of course, used the veto to save himself. Elissa went through with putting Nick up in his place. I personally think she just might have sealed her own fate with that choice. Now, I'm privy to alliances she's not, but I can't see him getting voted out by house majority. I also think people will tend to keep Helen over Elissa -- she's better liked.
Here's the skinny on what else happened today inside that Big Brother House of Grade School Bullies:
- McCrae told Amanda she's the only one he trusts.
- Yet he hasn't told her about the Moving Company.
- Last night the MC dudes were going on about their alliance being better than the Brigade.
- Amanda really wants Elissa to stay. McCrae won't commit.
- Amanda told Nick she refuses to be bullied by Jeremy.
- Amanda runs hot and cold for me as a feeds watcher. There are times I really like her, other times she makes me cringe.
- But Aaryn, Kaitlin and Jessie make me cringe all the time.
- She's really, really pushing the keep Elissa bit with: "She's like the queen in chess, we control her moves." and "If Elissa goes, Jeremy will have all the power in the house."
- Judd says he's good with Elissa staying. He gets along well with her, but they don't talk game that much.
- Well, maybe he mumbles game with her and I'm just not catching it.
- Amanda told Judd that Jeremy is lying when he tells Judd his name is being tossed around for nomination.
- Jeremy is lying. It's part of his entire bullying bit.
- Judd said Howard is shady; McCrae agrees. Amanda thinks Howard is on the level.
- I love me my Howard eye-candy and, while he's not a mean person or a bad person, he is indeed a bit shady. He's playing the game. That I totally understand.
- But Howard does pray before every meal!
- Amanda and McCrae made out under the blankets. Sigh.
- Helen did her morning workout with yard laps and hand weights.
- Howard watched her. He can bench press her, but can't keep up with her routine.
- Then the PoV meeting went down.
- Spencer warned McCrae that Amanda is becoming a target and he (McCrae), by extension will be one too if they don't cool it a bit.
- McCrae pretty much admitted to Jeremy that he can't control Amanda.
- Good for Amanda.
- But bad for Amanda because it makes her a bigger target.
- Andy hasn't been called to the Diary Room for two days. He wonders if he has to start a fight or something to get called in.
- Meanwhile, Jeremy used a derogatory slur for homosexuals and got called in the Diary Room almost immediately.
- It's going to be a long three days before the eviction.
|Back at ya|
|Helen at the Memory Wall|