Oh my. Bieber Fever is doing themselves in. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Immature Idjits:
- While there was another booze delivery, the house decided to wait until midnight to break into it.
- Why midnight?
- Because the Have Nots were allowed to eat (and drink) then.
- All is hunky-dory, right?
- Aaryn continues to instigate problems in the house. She seems to be at the core of most of the issues.
- Aaryn blames alcohol for her slurs.
- Yeah, right.
- And we thought Elissa was going to be the problem!
- Jeremy snagged a bottle of red wine and drank it with Kaitlin.
- Before midnight.
- Jeremy went drunk boy obnoxious and mouthy.
- Aaryn egged him on.
- Oops. Now Kaitlin feels bad.
- Jeremy went off about Helen targeting him.
- Amanda confronted him at the pool and he told her how great he was.
- He's here to win and they're all going to bow to him!
- Helen cried.
- The Candice sitting on Aaryn's hat thing came up again.
- Kaitlin dragged Jeremy in the house and yelled at him.
- She said that he has just sent David home with his behavior.
- Then Helen talked to him (crying) and said his mother watched his behavior.
- Then he apologized and blamed the booze.
- Meanwhile, Nick says he's going crazy hanging out with the Bieber Fever group.
- Although it was Jeremy with the outburst, it's Aaryn who the others blame.
- The boys are all happy because the girls are all fighting.
- They're thrilled with Jeremy's outburst as, when David goes home, they can refer back to that.
- The plot thickens ...
|Helen cried. :-(|