Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Broken Dreams:
- The girls had Nail Party #2.
- I'm glad I'm not there. I'm so not a nail party type person!
- Candice was the only female who didn't attend.
- She told Andy she's never been rude or ugly to anyone in the house.
- I say, well ... she might not have started rudeness or ugliness, but she's definitely taken a part in it!
- Amanda told Candice they're like mother bears protecting their cubs -- she protects McCrae, Candice Howard.
- Although she's not on the block yet (but probably will be after the veto meeting), Candice thinks Aaryn is being malicious to put both her and Howard on the block.
- Amanda told Candice that the only reason she was after Howard is because he was after her -- game, not personal.
- Candice claims she feels excluded.
- Helen says it's because she's always with Howard.
- The same can be said at time for McCrae and Amanda although they mingle more in the house.
- Candice told Amanda that if she and McCrae were both on the block, she'd take things personal, too.
- Amanda pointed out that all the deals Howard is proposing don't include her (Candice).
- Helen and Amanda both told her that Howard leaving will improve her own personal game. Candice's, that is.
- Candice told Amanda that Spencer wanted her to campaign for her (Amanda) to go and Howard to stay.
- Helen told Candice that they -- Candice, Amanda and Helen -- could work together in the game.
- GinaMarie continues to have delusions of her grandeur and prowess in the game.
- Aaryn and Jessie took a bubble bath with all the duckies.
- They noticed one fish was dying and the others were nipping at him.
- They were horrified.
- GinaMarie set up a front row seat to watch.
- Aaryn told Spencer that Candice is "playing the victim card" and that she hates her.
- She will be putting Candice up in Spencer's place.
- Howard continues to exile himself after his round of pleading for his case.
- That's not helping him.
|I feel pretty, oh so pretty|
|They're EATING him!|