|And Elissa cried|
Okay, so Aaryn won one HoH with Jeremy and now she's won one of the comps that's more luck than anything else. Yet, all will bow down to her this week. I SO could not be in that house! Here's what's happened since the live show ended last night inside that Big Brother House of Bouffant Blonds:
- Elissa cried.
- Due to her PoV play last week, she can't play for PoV this week.
- Amanda assured her that she's not a target and won't go on the block.
- "But Aaryn HATES me!" Honk, honk, cry, cry, honk, sniffle.
- Helen met up with Aaryn in the storage room. She said that Elissa is starting to affect her own game and it might be time.
- Aaryn told Helen she'd honor the deal she made with her and will do what she decides.
- Helen thinks Elissa told Candice of the deal.
- Meanwhile, Candice told Howard of the deal made for the others to pick the nominees.
- Spencer told Aaryn he'd vote however she wants if she keeps him safe this week.
- Aaryn admitted it was luck this week -- she didn't really want to be HoH, but at least she knows she's safe.
- Elissa cried.
- Amanda continued working her anti-Howard gig.
- She told Aaryn that Spencer and Howard were planning on sending her (Aaryn) home this past week and they changed the vote under pressure.
- She just might get her way and get him on the block this week.
- Helen is turning more and more on Elissa. She's telling everyone in their little group -- Judd, McCrae, Aaryn and Amanda -- about Elissa telling Candice of the HoH deal with them naming nominees.
- GinaMarie would like to see Candice and Howard go on the block.
- Elissa cried.
- Ah, the plot thickens -- Helen told Candice not to tell anyone it was Jessie who told her (Candice) of the HoH deal.
- Helen told Candice that everyone in the house wants Elissa out (as per her behavior the other day) but no one can let her in on it due to her freak out.
- Helen said that if Spencer and Howard go on the block, she'll do whatever she can to save Howard.
- Y'know, Helen is confusing me. She wants Elissa to go. She wants Spencer to go. Wait, no! Keep Elissa a bit longer! Keep Aaryn longer than Elissa!
- I think I'm getting dizzy.
- GinaMarie said that Candice's voice hurts her ears.
- Huh. On the feeds, it's Jessie's voice which makes me cringe.
- Aaryn said whoever told her the juiciest secret would get to host the PoV comp. Judd said she had promised him the task. Amanda won.
- Elissa told Amanda she never said anything to Candice about the deal and thinks it might have been Helen.
- In the HoH room, Aaryn once again has the Clown of Terror.
- Aaryn told Jessie that GinaMarie treated her horribly last week when it looked like she was going to be voted out and Kaitlin would stay.
- Hmm. She's right.
- Aaryn told GinaMarie that she's happy that both of them will make jury at least. It must be coming up after next week.
- While she probably won't put GinaMarie on the block, will we?
- Aaryn revealed to GinaMarie that she's actually a psychology major, not a business major like she told everyone.
- I don't think I'd want her to be my psychologist!
- At midnight, the Have Nots could chow down. And they did.
- They noticed that without Jeremy in the house, all the food last longer.
- Elissa told Andy and McCrae that she (Elissa) never said anything mean about anyone in the house.
- She then continued on with a rant against Aaryn.
- Yep, she's scared Andy and McCrae enough that they'll never trust her.
- They're sure she's insane.
- Howard and Spencer want Aaryn to put Elissa and Helen on the block.
- Elissa and Helen want her to put up Howard and Spencer.
- Aaryn will put up Howard and Spencer.
- It seems like, out of the two, Spencer will be the target.
- Although it would make more sense to break up Candice and Howard.
- To me, anyway.
- To me, it would make more sense to break up Amanda and McCrae.
- But they never listen to me!
- We'll we what happens ...
|And they schemed|
|Still pushing the Howard Out Agenda|
|So nicely coiffed|