|Stupid is as stupid does|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Disgusting Behavior:
- Okay, since I led off with the shot, even though it's a bit out of order, I'll go there first.
- Not that I really want to go there, mind you!
- Just when Jeremy was starting to redeem himself a teensy bit with me, he took Elissa's cap and wiped his butt with it.
- That's just nasty. I guess he thought of Shannon with Hardy's toothbrush and wanted to make more of a name for himself.
- It even tops Spencer's odd flashing while going down the stairs yesterday.
- He did get into trouble with BB for it and had to confess and apologize to Elissa.
- He said it was stupid and immature.
- He told her BB is dry cleaning her hat (I still wouldn't wear it!) and that he will buy her a new hat from his BB stipend earnings.
- He claimed to be very sorry.
- I don't think he came across as all that sincere.
- Elissa is concerned about his lack of respect for women.
- Hey, he's a Mommy's boy! :::looking towards his Mom, wherever she may be:::
- He told the others it wasn't a big deal. He also downplayed exactly what he did when apologizing to Elissa.
- Back to the other happenings ...
- Helen said her husband told her not to take the phone call from home if it's offered as a prize. I guess he wants her to concentrate on the game at hand.
- Nick and Andy talked about Trader Joe's. Mmm.
- GinaMarie thinks Candice's voice sounds "too white."
- Say what? I'm speechless.
- Thankfully I can still write.
- Behind blocked feeds, they rehearsed for the eviction show.
- While McCrae is very antsy as he'll be losing his safety, Spencer and Howard think they're smooth sailing as they get along with all.
- Howard told the guys that Helen's workout almost killed him. It did. I saw. That Helen's one tough physical cookie. Who woulda thunk it?
- Aaryn finally apologized to Candice about her fit over the bent hat. Candice alluded to the fact that had she actually sat on it, it would be more than bent.
- They're all worried about the lack of beds situation.
- The Have Not comp will solve that one.
- Nick told Elissa he's "voting with the house." We know that means David.
- Elissa, on the other hand, does not know for sure that means David.
- Aaryn said that Elissa would look better if she didn't have a man's bone structure.
- Oh, come on now. My only personal problem with Elissa's looks is that she reminds me too much of Rachel and Rachel annoyed me to no end. She doesn't have a "man's bone structure." She's not unattractive.
- Aaryn needs to realize a pretty face means nothing if it covers an ugly soul.
- Or something like that.
- Helen thinks she's the only one who's not an actor, actress or model in the house. She's not that far off, but I give you: McCrae, Spencer ... who else?
- Amanda, not knowing about the MC, wants Nick out before Aaryn.
- In a way, she has a good point -- Nick is more popular and good in comps. If Aaryn ever made it to the end without her Bieber Fever buddies, she wouldn't get even one vote to win.
- Amanda also said that the Diary Room has been hinting to Aaryn that David might be leaving.
- Now, that's just not right! We've been through this before with the DR steering hamsters. Stop that, Big Brother.
- BB must have really come down on Jeremy (as they should). He told Judd that he didn't know a HG could be expelled from the house.
- The plan is still for a majority vote to evict David.
- They're all sleeping as I post this.
|Packing the HoH room|
|Howard a day screen cap|