|Too sexy for his shirt|
Many "news" sources are picking up on the hate speech by some hamsters on the live feeds. Although I don't really think it's a "dumb" show -- I enjoy the behavior studies myself -- I do agree with a lot of what is written in this PBS article. I also think that, with the economy being the way it is, it shouldn't be all that hard to find an older bunch of folks to make for a better mix. There's a lot of laid-off people who could use a $750 a week stipend!
Remember ... the show starts at 9pm ET tonight! The blog party will be ON.
Anyway, here's what's happened so far today inside that Big Brother House of Silly Children:
- Judd, Howard and Spencer talked about the immaturity level of the young'uns.
- But, later in the day, I really enjoyed Helen and Howard's talk. Not only did they come across as adults, the conversation came off as intelligent and insightful.
- When Spencer and Judd talk, while they're definitely not Bieber Fever, they more like a couple of good ol' country boys.
- Nothing really wrong with that, mind you. But it often swings around to the misogynistic.
- Spencer talks about smoking marijuana a lot. I doubt he's talking medicinal. I don't know how his railroad would react. While they say he's a "conductor" for the show bio, he's actually an engineer if he drives the train. Around here, they random drug test engineers.
- Surprise, surprise ... Jeremy actually tried to console GinaMarie to make her feel better and less homesick.
- To give him a bit of credit, he has seemed sincere in his interactions with Helen after he blew up at her the other night.
- Then Amanda cried. She thinks she's blown what she had with a boyfriend pre-habitral due to her lust, er ... relationship with McCrae.
- It's like it's just dawning her that they're on national television, not to even mention the internet worldwide.
- Jeremy has no love lost for Elissa even though he's showing his soft side to GinaMarie.
- Howard and Helen had an extensive backyard workout. He did all kinds of athletic crunches and such. Then they ran laps. Helen wore him out. But, then again, he did more exercise before the laps!
- If Helen is in an endurance comp, my money would be on her.
- Aaryn thinks it's funny that so many people have been on the verge of breakdowns.
- Wait until she has one!
- It still looks like David will be evicted tomorrow.
|Sleeping in the Have Not Room|
|All that and a chip ... on his shoulder|