|Mumble, mumble, toil and trouble|
I think this might be the first season ever I've felt this uncomfortable with pretty much the whole group of hamsters in the habitrail. While the game has always been about backstabbing and deceit, it's taken on an outright evil tinge this year. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Cringeworthy Crazies:
- Aaryn's upset that Candice is once again "buddy buddy" with Helen and Elissa.
- Aw, that's too bad, isn't it?
- Amanda thinks Aaryn is being too paranoid. In other words, Amanda's paranoid that Aaryn might leave her little group of minions.
- Even McCrae is getting tired of how Amanda
- As a matter of fact, he looks more miserable than not at almost all times he's with Amanda lately.
- As a superfan, McCrae should have known better than to get into a major showmance.
- After McCrae admonished her for treating Aaryn badly, Amanda went and apologized to her.
- Aaryn, not the sharpest stick in the woods, probably accepted it. It's hard to tell sometimes.
- Aaryn is still on her anti-Candice shtick.
- Amanda is still on her anti-Howard shtick.
- Every time the alleged Howard sexual threat is brought up, we get fish.
- I think that's something Amanda created to sway others against Howard. It seems very out of character for him and I find it totally unlikely. Plus, there is no evidence -- we saw him whisper something, but it didn't seem like that and we couldn't hear it.
- If she did indeed make it up, shame on her. That's evil.
- If she didn't, shame on him.
- I still personally think it's totally manufactured by her.
- Both GinaMarie and Aaryn would prefer Candice leave this week. Only GM can vote (unless there's a tie).
- Jessie is upset that she's tried to make up with Candice and Candice isn't accepting her.
- Jessie still comes across as some sort of annoying needy little sister.
- That is, if I had an annoying needy little sister.
- Jessie told Helen that she thinks GinaMarie and Judd are closer than she (Jessie) and Judd.
- Jessie cried.
- Helen consoled her as Helen often does ... everyone. That Mom complex must just kick in or it's in her strategy.
- There seems like there might be some movement with the plan to vote out Candice instead of Howard. Jessie and GinaMarie are talking about flipping the vote. If they, Spencer and Judd vote for Candice to go, Howard would stay.
- I'd prefer Amanda go, thankyouverymuch.
- GinaMarie is SURE the MVP is Elissa.
- My, my ... so much this season is all based on dislike for perceived and supposedly real reasons.
- Aaryn told GinaMarie that she just "can't" vote out Candice if there's a tie this week.
- That would be due to either her word to Helen/Elissa or fear of Amanda. Take your pick.
- Helen thinks the vote will be split and Aaryn will have to vote.
- Amanda said she'll make "damn sure" Aaryn votes out Howard.
- How? Threaten to kill her like she did Candice?
- Judd told Andy that he's getting a bit scared of how attached to him (Judd) that Jessie is getting. He said if he gets HoH, he'll put her on the block just to show they are NOT working together.
- Of course, by now, people are realizing that they can use Andy to transmit messages.
- Aaryn thinks that people will take Jessie to the final two because it would be a sure win against her.
- They're worried because Candice seems to know there will be votes for her to leave when supposedly the original plan was for an almost unanimous Howard exit.
- Amanda started talking about the plan to get Candice out.
- Her minions are shocked that she's actually thinking of it.
- When half of them were already thinking of it.
- I still think Howard will go, but it just might be Candice.
- What would be super cool would be if they all turned on Amanda.
- But I don't see that happening.
|McCrae looks miserable a lot lately|
|Howard-a-Day, milk does a body good|
|Clownie sees all, even in the dark|
|Why do fake blonds go on this show?|
|Again ... why pretend blonds?|
|Volleyball respite from hate|