|What a rebel!|
Why is Jessie a rebel? After she got quite a bit of sleep in the backyard, BB finally reminded her that sleeping is only allowed in the bedrooms. Sleeping on those airplane seats in the Have Not room just isn't all that relaxing.
Here are today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Rabid Rodents:
- Spencer put more pressure on McCrae wondering about his choice for nomination since McCrae lied and said he himself was the MVP.
- Judd thinks he might have succeeded in getting GinaMarie to throw HoH tomorrow.
- That said, tomorrow's HoH isn't anything they can either throw or not throw. Online we had to vote who'd be most likely voted as different "royalty."
- I personally thought it was poorly put together.
- Judd and McCrae think it's disgusting that Howard uses his religion as part of the game.
- Amanda added in his religion AND race.
- Amanda thinks Howard tried to make Aaryn look like a racist when she flipped Candice's mattress.
- Um, that wasn't what's caused the racial issues with Aaryn, Amanda.
- Amanda wants either Howard or Spencer out next week.
- Judd advised GinaMarie to vote with the house (Jeremy) so she won't be on the outs with people.
- Jeremy is still trying to squirm, worm and deal his way out of eviction.
- That ain't happening, Ego Lad.
- Spencer actually ran laps around the yard today. His trampoline experience must have scared him into it.
- Andy thinks Kaitlin will win the next MVP because girls who win their showmance always get sympathy.
- Um, no.
- I don't think Kaitlin stands a chance at it.
- Kaitlin tried to work on GinaMarie to keep Jeremy by saying they won't last long in the house with Aaryn there.
- Heck, Jeremy would boot them both to save his own butt.
- Andy tripped over a loose board on the bathroom floor. When Aaryn said the house is a hazard, I thought, "in more ways than one."
- Judd and McCrae are worried about Jessie and Spencer getting too close.
- She needs a buddy, y'know! And Spencer's more than willing to use her.
- Silly needy girl.
- Kaitlin tried to convince McCrae to vote out Aaryn instead of Jeremy.
- Silly desperate girl.
- I still think it's bye-bye Jeremy without a doubt.
|Finger miraculously healed, eh?|
|"This house is a hazard."|