|I trust no one, yet I smile|
What's up with those hamsters? I mean, what kind of hilarious hijinks have been going on in the habitrail during the late night hours? Read on ...
- Aaryn told Andy that they can't trust Jessie because she went down and immediately told others what was said in HoH room.
- Of course, little does she know, but Andy does that as well.
- Aaryn said she's thinking of putting up Elissa and Candice because "no one likes them anyway." Her worry with that choice is that Elissa would win PoV.
- The live feeds were blocked for about an hour as the hamsters had their little 4th of July party.
- It must have been some party.
- Jessie was crying.
- Amanda was crying.
- Jessie seemed to be crying because she feels alone.
- Amanda was crying because people think she's with Elissa and Jessie apparently was trying to worm her way in with McCrae "after Amanda leaves."
- I don't know. They're all whacked!
- Jessie told Judd she wants to leave.
- Because she isn't getting love!
- Say what?
- That's what she said. My, what a needy little gal.
- Spencer, Jeremy and Aaryn once again used slurs for homosexuals, targeted towards Andy.
- But Andy didn't hear them. We did.
- Amanda and McCrae have decided to try to play both sides of the house.
- Yeah, that always works so well!
- While Aaryn seems to be thinking of going with noms which would cause the least friction (in her mind) -- Elissa and Candice -- Kaitlin thinks she should target those who voted out David.
- Mind you, they're not really sure who voted him out. They only think they know.
- Howard and Candice spoke with McCrae, Spencer and Jessie about racism they've from both white and black folks.
- I don't think the talk was quite with the right crowd, the ones who need to open their eyes.
- Elissa and Helen talked. Elissa thought she would come in and play strategically, but the mean crowd won't let her. She's wondering if it was worth even coming. They said BB loves the Rachel connection, the fans apparently like it, but the house doesn't.
- Things are still going around in circles.
- I'm thinking it's almost certain Aaryn will put Elissa on the block. But I have no real idea who the second will be.
- It won't be Howard.