|The bear shirt is BACK|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Psycho Killer (Qu'est Que C'est) fa-fa-fa-fa-fa:
- Let's see ... I last left off with GinaMarie apologizing to Elissa about Amanda's bullying. She doesn't like bullies.
- Um. Okay.
- Aaryn told GM that she shouldn't hang around Elissa because she might find herself on the block next week.
- Amanda read the rules book making sure that she stayed within the rules.
- Yes, her harassment of Elissa apparently fell within the guidelines. As long as she doesn't touch her or seriously doesn't threaten physical harm, she's good to go. Er, stay. You know what I mean.
- Of course, it makes her look like a psycho jerk for the entire world to see, but ...!
- Judd told Elissa that BB won't let them have alcohol because of Amanda's behavior.
- Elissa told Judd she doesn't want to leave her HoH room because she doesn't want to deal with Amanda.
- The photo booth made a second Sunday appearance, perhaps because no one wanted it the first time around.
- They all freaked out about the camera spinning in the yard and the one in the kitchen going crazy.
- Well, everyone but Elissa, that is. She was in the HoH room.
- Aaryn and McCrae are worried that Ellisa will get Pandora's Box or a power.
- GinaMarie says she came in the house alone, she'll leave alone. She doesn't think Aaryn is loyal to her and won't have a problem voting her out.
- Amanda has a headache. Gee, after acting bonkers for hours, that doesn't surprise me.
- When Elissa wondered why Amanda hates her so much, Judd told her that they're (Amanda and her minions) "too good to go on the block."
- Amanda says she's sick of how dirty the house is.
- WELL, CLEAN IT THEN! Amanda and McCrae are the biggest slobs in there!
- Aaryn told Spencer, Andy and Judd that GM said she was voting Andy out.
- Well, that's a bit premature.
- Andy isn't even on the block.
- Andy got all upset saying he wasn't the only one to vote Helen out!
- Aaryn is having second thoughts about getting Helen out of the game.
- A bit late for that, little missy!
- Judd and GinaMarie, the only ones Elissa actually occasionally lets into the HoH room, are tired of getting questioned after they talk to Elissa.
- GinaMarie talked of the show shrink questioning her as if she would commit suicide after Nick left and saying she had an eating disorder.
- Everyone but McCrae said they're tired of Amanda's antics in tormenting Elissa.
- But no one is stopping her, mind you.
- Judd said working with Amanda before hurt his game.
- Andy said working with Amanda helped his game, but now it might be hurting him.
- It looks like Spencer, Andy, Judd and GinaMarie are all ready to stand up against the Amanda Queendom.
- Andy says he's willing to work with Elissa, but if she puts him on the block, she will be on his radar.
- We'll see about that.
- I do think Elissa will put Andy on the block as she has made promises to the others that she wouldn't put them up.
- But, will they keep Aaryn in the house?
- Only time will tell.
|No biting the nails for a moment|
|Eek! What's going on out there?|
|The camera's going wild!|
|Can you say pigsty? I thought you could.|