|Faking interest in Elissa's letter from home|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Elissa Comes to Life:
- For those who missed the news, Judd is the returning hamster and Elissa won Head of Household.
- Apparently the balls in the comp with their speed might have been a bit more dangerous than BB had planned. Almost all are complaining about being hit with them and, most of the time, when they complain BB goes to fishes.
- After the comp, Amanda was upset because, not only did Judd return, but it's likely he won't be going right back out the door with Elissa being HoH.
- Amanda can't understand Jessie's anger at her as she left the comp after falling -- Jessie shouted an expletive directly at Amanda.
- Oh, I think we can understand it.
- Judd apologized to Elissa for not hugging her when he left the house. She told him Aaryn, Amanda and Helen were the ones who planned his demise.
- His demise in the house, I mean.
- Of course.
- The only real demises have been with Clownie, Aaryn's clown doll.
- Judd told Elissa he has no alliances right now and agreed to vote with whatever she says.
- Aaryn told Judd that Helen told her that she would be next if she didn't put him up.
- Elissa told Amanda she plans to put Aaryn and McCrae on the block.
- Oh my.
- I can see these noms -- Elissa has a personal grudge against Aaryn, plus she wins comps. And McCrae is one half of the power duo in the house.
- Elissa says they'll have to go for the veto. Her plan is that Aaryn goes home, but if someone is saved by the veto, it's Amanda on the block.
- Amanda cried.
- Spencer tried to get in good graces with Elissa.
- He's not her target.
- GinaMarie tried to get in good graces with Elissa.
- She's not her target either.
- Elissa definitely has her sights on Aaryn. If she can't get Aaryn, it needs to be either McCrae or Amanda.
- I can live with that.
- She refuses to put Judd on the block because she knows they'd all vote him right back out.
- McCrae thinks that Elissa cheated at the comp (holding onto the sign), but he admits Amanda did the same thing. He thinks they should both be disqualified and GM should be HoH.
- Ain't gonna happen. And, BB had Aaryn calling out rules during the comp and that was allowed.
- Amanda cried some more. She says she's terrified of going to the jury house with those mean girls who will terrorize her.
- Aw, too bad, so sad.
- Amanda feels she has no control over Elissa.
- Aw, that sucks, right?
- Judd said they could only talk game in the jury house when they watched tapes of the comp and they had been separated for the most part.
- He said Jessie was really angry in the jury house.
- Andy should be very happy that his name isn't being brought up.
- Elissa told him her plans and he ran to Amanda with them.
- So, nothing has changed with him.
- Elissa told McCrae she really wants Aaryn out -- if she put GM up with her, GM might go. If she puts him (McCrae) up, Amanda will make sure the votes are there to save him.
- Elissa made a two-week safety deal with Spencer.
- GinaMarie is upset that she didn't get a shout-out on the live show for her birthday.
- BB gave them all of four beers and a birthday cake for GM ... which she can't eat until after midnight.
- Andy and Spencer speculated that Elissa's real target might be to backdoor Amanda with her plan to put McCrae/Aaryn on the block.
- Hmm ... could be.
- Amanda, judging on her track record, is unlikely to win veto and Aaryn just might be able to do it.
- Amanda thinks Elissa is "stupid" because she doesn't want to put Aaryn/GM on the block.
- Oh, I don't know. It sounds to me like Elissa has a pretty good plan.
- All "enjoyed" Elissa's HoH room and her letter from Rachel.
- Finally, we might have a fairly unpredictable week in the house.
|Spencer thinks Elissa has bigger fish to fry|
|Oh noes! My game plan is gone!|
|Aw, look at Rachel ...|
|What the hell we gonna do now?|