Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of This Is Why People Hate Us:
- Apparently, although the feeds returned to hugs all around, there were fireworks during the nominations ceremony.
- No fisticuffs, mind you.
- Now, that could have been interesting.
- Judd said the ceremony was the kind of thing he loved to watch on the show -- exciting.
- Aaryn said it was the stuff of broken dreams.
- I guess we'll see tomorrow night!
- Among the words that flew (allegedly as the feeds were blocked) during the ceremony were: GinaMarie calling Candice a tattletale rat and Jessie a "flip-flopper snake."
- Hmm. They're ALL tattletale rats ... that's kind of the nature of the game. Look at Andy, to me he's the biggest tattletale "rat" in the house. He's even to the point of noticeably eavesdropping, then running back to report.
- But, since GinaMarie has such vitriol when it comes to Candice, to her Candice is the epitome of a tattletale rat.
- She also called Candice a drama queen.
- I think that would fit Jessie more, don't you?
- GinaMarie is actually partially correct in her description of Jessie. Jessie is a flip-flopper. I don't think she fits the snake part -- that usually speaks for malice and Jessie's more of a lost soul than malicious.
- I personally look at Jessie as a little lost puppy going from door to door trying to be cute and adorable looking for a forever home. Those tales don't always end up happy.
- They (the main group) think the MVP nominee really won't matter because they control the numbers.
- Alas, they're probably right.
- However, at least if Amanda gets MVP nommed again, perhaps it might make her realize she's not "all that and a bag of chips."
- Helen tried to teach the others some Korean. It's really not an easy language to learn when you just know American English. The romance languages are definitely easier!
- GinaMarie apologized to Jessie and told her she's sure she won't be going home, to stay cool.
- Candice was only notable in her seclusion for most of the evening.
- The rest all got together for the "Impersonate GinaMarie" contest to win a ticket to Helen's BBQ.
- Remember, Helen won a BBQ and could invite three guests during the HoH comp. She invited GinaMarie (thus crushing Jessie's dreams) as one of the people. GM said that she's not all that into BBQ and someone else would probably enjoy it more. So they came up with a contest to take her place.
- Candice was noticeably absent. Elissa was one guest, Aaryn the other. So, I would guess Candice had no desire to go with Aaryn there.
- GM gave everyone involved honorary titles and the contest came down to a rock/paper/scissors contest between McCrae and Jessie.
- It should have been rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock. But that's another show.
- McCrae won, but chose the HoH room for a night instead of the BBQ. So Jessie is going to her precious BBQ after all.
- Later on, Amanda got a bit ticked because she thinks McCrae doesn't back her up as she does him.
- But, geez. It's hard to back up Amanda. McCrae found that out. She goes off on people and is too controlling.
- McCrae himself doesn't seem to be a bully type, so it's not in his character to back up a bully.
- I'd so love to see what his game would be like without Amanda.
- Unfortunately, I don't think we'll find that out this week even if Amanda is the MVP nomination. Sigh.
- Much time was spent trashing the now-gone Howard, the still-here Candice.
- Unless it comes down to divine intervention (or Candice wins the veto), it will probably be Candice out the door this week.
|Impersonating GinaMarie - Winner!|