|Are we boring you, McCrae?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dubious Duos:
- Jessie still thinks there might be hope for her keep Candice, evict Amanda plan.
- I don't think so. It would be great if they opened their eyes and went for it while it would be a sure thing.
- But hamsters aren't known for their intelligence.
- Judd told Spencer that he'd like a final five with him, McCrae, Amanda and Andy.
- He also told Spencer that they can't go with Helen and Elissa because he thinks they're trying for an all girls final four/five.
- Judd is going to play up to Jessie to influence her vote (change to Candice out) but he "refuses to go down on her sinking ship."
- He's referring to the game, of course. But, it also might have another meaning.
- We won't go there.
- Judd thinks Helen should go before Elissa because Helen is good at the game while Elissa has nothing.
- Judd told Amanda it's more important to get Helen or Elissa out before Jessie.
- He told Amanda that he thinks Elissa got MVP.
- Later, Spencer told her he thought America was the MVP nominating her.
- Amanda's reaction when she realized the ramifications?
- "Gee, thanks a lot, Spencer!"
- Amanda also had a memorable line later in the day while talking to Jessie.
- "I'm not an evil person."
- McCrae and Amanda think that Judd just wants the girls out.
- GinaMarie did indeed decide to put Spencer on the block when Jessie takes herself off.
- To give him a bit of a heads up without telling him outright (against BB rules), she made a show of calling in Spencer, Judd and Andy separately to her Queen's Quarters.
- She told Spencer that she had narrowed it down to a few people and, if he goes up, he will be safe.
- She told Andy and Judd that she's putting Spencer up but wants it to look like she's warning them they might go up.
- Um. Okay.
- A sidenote: If I hear GinaMarie one more time go on about winning the PoV comps are nothing as it's all about HoH, I just might implode. Just because she won a HoH doesn't diminish those who win PoVs.
- Now Jessie thinks Judd is her "dude."
- Elissa still wants to vote out Amanda, but will go with the house on the Candice ouster.
- Amanda told Jessie it's too early in the game to shake things up.
- (I say she said that because that's because the shake up would be getting Amanda out!)
- Judd reported to Amanda that Jessie will vote for Candice to go because he cuddled with her.
- I lost some respect for him with this move. He knows how needy and fragile she is.
- Elissa prepared a cake for McCrae and Amanda.
- That doesn't mean she likes them.
- I think it means she likes puttering around in the kitchen out of drama.
- Aaryn told Judd he can stop being nice to Jessie now.
- Aaryn is upset because GinaMarie isn't consulting her about nominations.
- So, now we have Candice, Amanda and Spencer on the block.
- It will be Candice leaving ... in a clown-itard.
|Going for the gold ... er, orange|
|With Casper Andy in the mirror|