|McCrae in a cone|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loopy Losers:
- Just watching Helen's daily exercise routine wears me out. I'm really shocked that she didn't do better in the HoH comp.
- Although the PoV ceremony hasn't been held yet and Jessie, Candice and Amanda are on the block, everyone is automatically referring to it as Spencer, Candice and Amanda on the block.
- All we really know know is that Jessie will surely save herself with the veto. Even though GinaMarie has said Spencer will go up, until it's done, he's not on the block!
- But you tell them that!
- Elissa still wants Candice to stay. I personally don't see that happening.
- Helen told Andy that this isn't the week to get Amanda out and that she told Jessie that.
- She also told Andy that after the eviction this week, she's going to approach McCrae about making the move on Amanda.
- Now, of course, Andy is a sieve to Amanda and McCrae. Helen needs to shut up and not confide in him!
- Judd, Helen and Andy would all like to see Spencer make jury as they think he'd be a favorable vote for any of them in the end.
- Helen said she really does like Aaryn now.
- How quickly they forget.
- To credit Aaryn, she has toned down a bit with the racist comments and is playing a better social game than she was before.
- But I don't forget. Helen shouldn't, either.
- Helen says she feels like a Mom to Jessie.
- She thinks Jessie is really insecure.
- Helen told her BBQ guests that she doesn't want to talk game at the BBQ.
- Candice got her second better-fitting clown-itard.
- Amanda got more orange with goggle marks.
- When it came time for the BBQ, those not invited only got a glimpse of it. Spencer scooted out with the BBQ bunch, but was quickly back inside.
- They had a giant feast and Jessie wo-manned the grill for most of it.
- They weren't allowed to keep the grill after the BBQ was done.
- McCrae asked the Diary Room for a clown-itard for himself. They denied it, but gave him his own cone.
- McCrae also told Judd that Amanda has had a boob job.
- Helen was in more buzz about taking out Amanda.
- So Andy went and reported to Amanda.
- Now, this really could be a good time to take out one of the main two power players. Amanda's on the block with no veto coming up to save her. Helen, the other power player, isn't on the block and gets along better on the whole with people.
- Aaryn isn't aboard the plan as she wants Candice out more than anything else.
- These hamsters should stop thinking about their personal dislike for others and think more of the end plan for them in the game.
- Amanda's starting to worry again.
- She should.
- Although there's a very slim chance of her going this week (at least in the first eviction), there is some serious rumbling in the house about getting her out.
- Of course, it's still early.
- One thing they're not thinking about is the double eviction coming up. They thought of it a week or two ago but then figured it was too early.
- GinaMarie is now considering Andy or Judd as the replacement nominee.
- Hmm ... they're trying to think of someone who won't vote for Candice to stay.
- I'm surprised that they're not just throwing Elissa up there.
- But it does seem than GinaMarie keeps her word.
- That is, if she can pronounce said word without mangling it!
- Now she's back full circle and talking to McCrae, saying it will probably be Spencer as the replacement.
|Maybe she should go Pennywise on them!|
|The art of drinking in a cone|
|The big BBQ|