|Too bad it will fade before Thursday|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Spuyten Duyvil (NOT to be confused with NYC!):
- When Jessie told Amanda she looked black, Amanda replied, "I look like a migrant worker. I look like a slave."
- When Aaryn laughed and said that was racist, Amanda replied,"It's not racist if it's true and it's not sexual harassment if you're good-looking."
- Tsk, tsk.
- I personally don't recall ever seeing any depictions of slaves with goggle marks on their faces. I have no clue why she brought up the word "slave" at all.
- GinaMarie was allowed to remove her cone of shame. That was only to be on until Monday after PoV ceremony.
- Candice must wear the clown-itard until the end of the week (or eviction).
- Spencer thinks that if Helen talked to her mother in English, she'd be forced to learn it.
- Helen has no desire to do that.
- I'd say it's none of Spencer's business. And, as long as Helen is in this house of weirdos, it might be for the best that she doesn't understand English.
- Now Amanda thinks she looks like a coal miner. Yes, that's better. They might have goggle marks.
- Elissa claimed that Jessie said girls are always jealous of her because she's so pretty.
- Not that she's unattractive, mind you. I just think the combination of being so needy and insecure added in with "I'm so pretty, all are jealous" takes her down a dangerous road in life.
- Elissa helped GinaMarie with her hair dye.
- Amanda is sure that Judd's the MVP putting her on the block. She told McCrae they need to get rid of him.
- Aaryn told Jessie that she doesn't want her family embarrassed by anything she's said or done in the house. She said she's dreading talking to her agent.
- Um. Well.
- Too late now, girl!
- Aaryn is tiring of GinaMarie always being "on."
- She did have one of the best lines of the night when she told Judd that "GinaMarie is not an escape. She's like a trip to the insane asylum." -- when they were discussing how there is no privacy or escape in the house.
- I actually agree with her on that one.
- They pointed out how GinaMarie acts like a kid all the time and she's one of the "older" ones in the house. They're right!
- Judd and Aaryn talked about Andy running to tell Amanda everything.
- Helen made dinner for all. McCrae and Amanda slept through it.
- Aha, someone finally thought of a double eviction coming "soon." It was McCrae and Spencer and they're not realizing how soon it will be!
- McCrae thinks if it happens one of the following will get the boot: himself, Amanda, Helen or Elissa.
- Amanda, please.
- Thank you.
- Although I'm pretty sure the cause is moot at this point, Candice is campaigning to save herself. She's going for Helen, Elissa, Andy and Jessie.
- She told Judd she would cook him bacon every day if he keeps her in the house.
- Now, previous hamster Adam Poch would have jumped all over that deal!
- Aaryn and GinaMarie are still steadfast on a Candice exit, mostly for personal hate reasons instead of looking at the big picture of the end game.
|A clown and friends|
|Ew. She's touching Spencer!|
|Blond once again|