|Stop biting your nails. Just stop it. It's disgusting.|
In my last report, I mentioned they're being very boring. They still are. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Sleepy Snoozefests:
- If McCrae was a Have Not, he'd probably get a penalty nomination for constantly eating his fingernails. Horribly disgusting and unsanitary.
- The live feeds themselves have been funky all day -- only the Quad Cam is live, the rest are stuck on around midnight last night.
- Perhaps the cams got bored, too.
- Spencer and Andy speculated that GinaMarie will end up either in jail or a psychiatric ward.
- Yeah, I can see that.
- Andy told McCrae that Helen's really a lobbyist. McCrae is impressed.
- Of course, it doesn't take a lot to impress a pizza dude careerwise.
- Elissa said her parents didn't allow the children to watch television when she was young.
- Oh my. And Rachel came from that household?
- Helen, though seeming to accept the fact she's leaving tomorrow, is still campaigning.
- Elissa actually thinks there's a chance Helen might stay.
- I don't think so.
- Aaryn told Spencer that she thinks that Amanda/Andy/McCrae will target her next even though they said they wouldn't.
- Perhaps not NEXT, but surely relatively soon, I say.
- Andy and Spencer are willing to sit back and watch Amanda and Aaryn try to oust each other. As long as it's not them ...
- Amanda has been whining and fussing about her meds or the lack thereof.
- I personally kind of wonder, especially with a young supposedly healthy cast, why so many are on regularly prescribed medications. I certainly wasn't at that age.
- Helen cried to Aaryn.
- Aaryn cried about Helen's crying.
- Aaryn knows she's been played like a fiddle by McCrae/Amanda and, to a lesser point, Helen.
- She's in an emotional quandary, but there seems to be little she can do.
- That is because Andy would be the deciding vote.
- And, they fear he's been brainwashed by Amanda.
- He basically has. I believe if someone else were to put her on the block and the votes were there so he could be one in the crowd, he'd oust her.
- But, go against her while she's still totally in the game?
- No way!
- When confronted, Andy told Elissa that Amanda never threatened him like they are.
- I'd say more pressured than threatened.
- But why would Amanda threaten him? He's been her platonic puppy dog running to her all season with what everyone else is saying. He won't go until she has no one left to target besides him and McCrae.
- Andy told Amanda that Helen threatened him.
- Even Aaryn went to Amanda and told her that Elissa/Helen were saying bad things about her.
- All hail Amanda.
- Well played game so far.
- But you don't know how much I want to witness the downfall!
|Riff and Raff|
|All the comforts of home|
|Most memorize others for comps|