Yep, yep, yep. It's been a busy day in the habitrail. Here's what's happened so far today inside that Big Brother House of Wayward Boys and Girls:
- I might as well start at the beginning of the day, huh?
- Amanda and McCrae noticed Judd wasn't called to the Diary Room yesterday.
- Just a week ago everyone was suspecting Howard of being MVP because he was called to and stayed in the Diary Room.
- Now Judd is an MVP suspect because he wasn't called.
- Go figure.
- After the feeds were blocked, the MVP reveal and PoV players had been done.
- Surprise, surprise. We voted Amanda as our nominee once again.
- Unfortunately, that puts the suspect cap on Judd. A few think America might be the MVP, but they're all paranoid that it's each other.
- Spencer and Judd were the two picked to play in the veto comp in addition to the nominees and GinaMarie.
- Amanda is still suspecting Judd while others are suspecting Candice.
- Paranoia runs rampant.
- Paranoia, The Destoyer. "Hidden cameras everywhere!"
- Judd told Jessie that if he wins the veto and saves her, Jessie will owe him big time.
- Helen told Andy that they'll have to vote out Candice to keep Aaryn and GinaMarie from freaking out.
- Jessie wants Judd to do what he can to make sure Candice doesn't win it.
- But, in the end ... it didn't matter.
- Jessie won the Power of Veto.
- She has said she most enjoys the comps and she's pretty darn good at them. If only she was a better social player!
- The paranoia and twice nommed by a mysterious MVP is taking its toll on Amanda.
- She's already admitted in the past that she's in a bad state when she's not in control.
- And, this is the epitome of not being in control.
- She lashes out left and right. She tries to figure out who in the world can be putting her up. She's upset that McCrae seems more worried about the game or Aaryn's feelings than about her. On and on.
- She told McCrae he has to stop being the dictator in the relationship.
- She said it in front of others.
- McCrae's actually trying to be the level head, but Amanda can't see that.
- He's right. Her reactions are hurting her game, as well as the way she treats people.
- Amanda told Judd and Spencer that, if it gets down to the three of them, let her win.
- But, it was all for naught.
- As I mentioned, Jessie won it.
- GinaMarie said that she will probably put up Spencer in her place, something they've already discussed.
- The target is Candice anyway and there really doesn't seem to be any way she'll stay this week.
- McCrae and Amanda had all but a smackdown as she went a bit berserk. He told her that she's ruining her own game, his game, the alliance, and just about their whole world.
- Scream, yell, scream again.
- The PoV was a reward/punishment one.
- Judd won $5,000.
- GinaMarie has to wear an Elizabethan collar (the cone pets wear after surgery so they don't lick, bite at, their wounds) until Monday PoV meeting.
- Candice has to wear a clown suit and will likely be evicted in it.
- Amanda cried some more.
- Andy tried to tell Amanda she needs to calm down, that it's affecting her game.
- She cried some more.
- Apparently Amanda called Candice "Shaniqua" today, but it must have been while the feeds were blocked. Spencer mentioned it.
- Candice had the $5,000 at one point, traded for the veto, lost the veto and got the clown suit.
- Judd said he was glad he didn't win the veto and Aaryn told him the five grand is much better in the long run.
- It sounds like Amanda has to get spray tanned? Hmm. Not all that sure what's going on with that.
- While Aaryn is pressuring GinaMarie to put Elissa on the block as that would be a vote for Candice to stay gone, it seems like she'll probably go with her first choice -- Spencer.
- We won't know that until Monday.
|Cone of Uncertainty, storm a'brewing|
|Pre-cone, post PoV|
|Amanda cries as minions look on|
|Candice smiles. Not much else she can do now.|