For a lot of the night, it was more fun than usual albeit you could still cut the tension in the house with a knife at times. Here's what's happened since I last posted the happenings inside that Big Brother House of Funky Foes:
- Aaryn claims that GinaMarie has kissed the photo of Nick so much that she's wearing it out.
- I don't doubt that.
- GinaMarie loves her HoH robe. She said she's never owned a robe.
- Oh my, a deprived adulthood!
- Candice actually rocks the Clown-itard! She said they're preparing another one for her because this one is too big.
- She's wearing a skirt with it instead of the clown collar. She had a choice.
- She can't wear her nose constantly as it's hard to breathe with it on.
- She can take it off to sleep or shower, but must put it back on before going away from bed or shower.
- She's being a good sport about it. Send in the clowns!
- They took turns trying to throw balls into GinaMarie's cone.
- At one point, as the others waited for the clown reveal, the BB voice announced, "Amanda, you are not allowed." Then it stopped. So we all now know that Amanda is not allowed! She can go away!
- Amanda's orange tanning punishment is all set up in the backyard. When she gets the signal, she needs to go in for her spray tan.
- Amanda fussed the second time called to the booth. She has to be on spray tan call for 48 hours.
- Amanda told Andy that they are eventually going to have to focus on Helen. Helen "scares her."
- Andy, true mole he be, told Amanda that Helen tells him everything.
- That's Helen's downfall. She's a fantastic puppetmaster and manipulator, but she talks too much and tells too much!
- McCrae and Amanda think GinaMarie is totally loyal.
- Meanwhile, GinaMarie has had discussions with Aaryn and others about how Amanda does need to go, just not the right time now.
- This was the night that GinaMarie had promised Amanda and McCrae they could spend in the HoH room.
- But that ain't happenin'.
- Tanning is happening.
- They had a bachelor party for McCrae, enhanced by a booze delivery.
- McCrae and Andy got totally drunk and silly.
- Elissa told Jessie that she wants Spencer out instead of Candice.
- No surprise there.
- But it's extremely unlikely.
- Of course, Spencer isn't on the block yet even!
- But he should be by tomorrow when Jessie saves herself with the veto.
- The only person in the house who hasn't worn the bear shirt is Spencer. It's too small for him.
- However, I think Spencer is losing weight.
- Not that the shirt will fit him before the season ends, mind you. But some weight loss looks like it's going on.
- Andy got so drunk that he smoked two cigarettes. He's not a smoker.
- Overall, Candice mingled pretty well throughout the evening.
- Although Amanda apologized to Candice for an earlier argument, she wasn't as good a sport with her orange tan as Candice was with the Clown-itard.
- They're all sleeping as I post this.
|Proudly wearing her cone of shame|
|Tickling drunk Andy|
|There's a new clown in town|
|Candice rocks the Clown-itard|
|Lining up to see Amanda's tan reveal|
|Orange you glad I didn't say banana, Amanda?|
|Drunken Andy smoking|