|Match made in a habitrail|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of People Who Say LOL Out Loud:
- As you know from my last post, Andy won the Power of Veto.
- The theme of the veto comp was "Classic Big Brother."
- The comp itself was named Blood, Bolts and Bandages. The players all have different colored t-shirts touting that.
- It was one of those comps in which they had to choose to stay or fold.
- There was a lot of candy in the comp, but they weren't allowed to bring any inside the house.
- Knowing BB's budget dollar store games and activities, maybe they want to save it for next year?
- Spencer seems particularly stressed after the comp.
- Aaryn told Jessie not to worry, she's safe.
- Truth or fiction?
- Aaryn told Jessie if she did stay and won HoH, she could go after GinaMarie and that would be okay. After all, "GM is a sweet kid, but she's affecting my game."
- Heh. Now Aaryn is throwing GinaMarie under that reality bus to people with one foot out of the door!
- Aaryn told Andy that Jessie wants to put up Amanda and McCrae if she stays and wins HoH.
- They agree Jessie needs to go home.
- Ah, so the answer is .... fiction!
- Andy said he won't use the veto on his nominations.
- Andy thinks they should make both Spencer and Jessie feel safe this week.
- He does say that Spencer is shady.
- McCrae told Amanda she's "kind of insensitive."
- KIND OF?!?!?!
- Amanda thinks McCrae is just trying to start fights with her.
- She thinks McCrae blames her for EVERYTHING.
- I say, as it should be.
- Elissa said she doesn't want to go to jury with these guys. She feels traumatized.
- As would I. I feel traumatized just watching them at times.
- Andy told Amanda that, while he thinks he wants Jessie out this week, he feels he needs to weigh the options -- think of the pros and cons of keeping one or the other.
- Hmm. Not like he has a vote or anything, right?
- Amanda and GinaMarie have both tried out for American Idol in the past.
- Right now, it still looks like the house will probably vote out Jessie.
- Bit it's a long time until Thursday.
|Delusions of grandeur|
|Holder of power|
|Holder of three fingers|
|Yoga in a messy room|