|McCrae has to know we'll mock his fashion "sense"|
Here's what happened last night into the wee hours inside that Big Brother House of Devious Dolts:
- Amanda and McCrae are conflicted over the "who will go home" dilemma.
- Amanda would like to keep Aaryn around doing their dirty work for them while McCrae doesn't want to lose others and doesn't really like Aaryn.
- Amanda keeps coming up with new ruses to make Elissa think Aaryn will stay no matter what.
- Ultimately, McCrae and Amanda would prefer Elissa put GinaMarie on the block as she's extremely expendable in view of their cause.
- They don't think they can control GinaMarie.
- Heck, GinaMarie can't control GinaMarie. What makes anyone think they can?
- Amanda thinks that Spencer can't be trusted at all.
- McCrae trusts Spencer.
- They occasionally talked about the Zingbot. Apparently it was a fat joke about Spencer and the Zingbot was mean to GinaMarie.
- I personally think jokes at the expense of weight or looks tend to fall in with a lot of the cruel behaviors we've seen in the house itself. Not cool in my book.
- However, I snickered when Spencer said that the Zingbot referred to Amanda's tramp stamp (tattoo or lifestyle, take your pick).
- The Zingbot's floater comment to Andy was about a pale ghost who likes to float.
- Judd is still sick from the comp.
- But his head is in the game even if his stomach isn't.
- Elissa went back to her rather bizarrely timed laughter.
- Elissa told Judd that she tried to work with Aaryn, but Aaryn is brainwashed by Amanda.
- Judd told Elissa that Amanda needs to go before McCraa,
- That's like preaching to the choir. Elissa knows this.
- Judd and Elissa giggled over the thought of telling everybody threw the comp to Amanda so she could finally win something.
- It cracked GinaMarie up when they told her, too.
- McCrae laughed about it when he heard them say it.
- But Amanda seemed to actually take pause and think about it.
- Aaryn got all suspicious seeing Judd and Elissa whisper about it, then Judd whispering to McCrae.
- She's sure they're conspiring against her!
- Amanda boiled until finally she went on a rant screaming expletives at Elissa and yelling that she wasted a HoH.
- Oh, well.
- Amanda told GM that Elissa is using her.
- Now Amanda thinks GinaMarie is back in their camp, especially if Aaryn remains in the house.
- I'm not so sure of that.
- But, then again, it's GM. Whichever way the wind blows.
- Judd, Spencer, Andy and Elissa had a long, long talk in the cockpit room.
- Amanda was very suspicious about that.
- It looks like Andy is finally realizing that he might be better off with the group of free agents rather than tethered to the Amanda/McCrae train.
- They believe, as long as they can keep GM in their camp, they have the votes to get Aaryn out.
- When Amanda gave Judd the third degree prying for information about what happened in the cockpit room, he was very close-mouthed.
- True, he doesn't open his mouth or move his lips when talking anyway.
- But more so than usual close-mouthed.
- Andy is scared that Aaryn will throw him under the bus and expose the 3AM alliance trashing him.
- Oh, not to worry there, Andy. That's already been done.
- Spencer and Judd are very, very tired of Amanda claiming to run the house.
- Then change it, I say.
- Judd thinks that they would have a better chance to get Aaryn out if GinaMarie was put up. Andy agrees with him.
- (Of course, Andy realizes that he's an option for the block, so anyone other than him is agreeable in his eyes.)
- I don't think Elissa will do that. She made a promise and she (so far) has stuck to her word in the game.
- Andy and Judd have come to the realization that they don't want to be portrayed as people who did whatever Amanda dictates.
- We have another full day of this until the veto ceremony.
- While Amanda is safe for the week, I do think she is damaged.
- I think she knows it, too.
|J-U-D-D in a F-E-D-D ... er, Fedora|
|Wake up and smell the broccoli, GM|
|Pop rocks or wicked witch? Take your pick.|