|Not a flattering garment!|
The excitement didn't end with the show ... after all, another HoH needed to be crowned before the night was out. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of No More Frog Gigging:
- After the feeds returned ...
- GinaMarie kept going on and on about speaking up to defend herself (to Candice) about living at home with her mother because it's so expensive to live in NYC.
- It IS expensive, but Staten Island is nowhere near as expensive as Manhattan or Brooklyn.
- I'm SO tired of hearing GM say, "I'm from New York, I say what I want."
- Let's stop that stereotype right now! She is NOT representative of anyone other than her own self. Geez.
- Helen and Amanda said that Judd had to go because he wanted to work with McCrae and get rid of the girls.
- Amanda is sure Judd was the MVP nominating her.
- They all think Judd knew the game well and was good at it.
- In her going on about Candice not even knowing what she has, GinaMarie talked about her car and room, referring to them as a piece of excrement (she didn't say that, I did). She ended her tirade with "I'm the better person. I have blond hair and blue eyes."
- Argh. Fake blond and annoying knows no color!
- Amanda told Aaryn she will always be safe with them and they definitely trust her.
- McCrae actually cried. I think his Life With Amanda Show is crashing in and he realizes that the Judd eviction may have been a mistake ... especially for his own game.
- Jessie told Helen that she (Jessie) had told Aaryn that she would never target her (Aaryn) if she saved her.
- Um. That's not why Aaryn saved her. It was due to Amanda and Helen convincing her she had to put Judd up.
- They're worried about what Julie said about people coming back.
- McCrae said a jury member has never come back.
- He's right. Except for that Rachel 24-hour return, none have ever come back to actually return to the game.
- But I say "Expect the unexpected."
- The feeds were blocked for the HoH comp.
- Whoa! ANDY is the new HoH.
- He will NOT be giving up his room to others.
- Unfortunately, he will be probably nominating whomever Helen and Amanda tell him to.
- The targets are unlikely to be Amanda, McCrae, Helen, Elissa for sure.
- He had to select Have Nots (using the mung beans and whatever we voted on a few weeks back).
- GinaMarie, Helen and Aaryn were chosen. Elissa volunteered.
- Amanda cried because she can't win anything ever.
- Andy told her that her strategic game is flawless.
- I wouldn't say flawless, but she's still ruling the roost.
- Along with Helen, mind you.
- Andy said he was hoping for a letter from his mother, but she didn't sign the release.
- Well, she apparently did sign the release and that's who sent him the HoH letter.
- McCrae told Spencer he thinks that he needs to start playing the game for himself. Apparently he had that wake-up call when Amanda "took Judd away" from him.
- Aaryn got a basket of goodies for her short-lived HoH reign.
- Andy told Amanda he will probably nominate Spencer and Jessie with GinaMarie as the back-up.
- Spencer thinks they should just put his name on one chair.
- They all could hear the applause when Judd left the house and thinks America really liked him.
- So, of course, he MUST have been the MVP.
- The backyard opened up and, as I get this posted, lots of small talk, booze drinking and cigarette smoking going on.
|What have we done?|
|Missing Judd already|
|Where you go, there you are|
Hmm ... I've been trying all season to read this tattoo under Amanda's right breast. Um. Okay. Weird.
|The new Head of Household|