|If I have to suffer, so do you|
The storm clouds have cleared and the habitrail is once again all sunshine and lollipops. Well, not quite. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Rorschach Rejects:
- Did McCrae only bring one pair of socks? A rather ugly bizarre pair at that? If they do the burn clothes thing, his plaid pajama pants and those socks need to go.
- Helen remains very concerned about her actions which may or may not be seen on television.
- I'm just glad that there are a few people in the house not willing to jump in bed at the first sign of showmance.
- Jessie, after her extended thorny snit the night before and well into yesterday, stopped her tirade.
- Even GinaMarie, the one person Jessie told nice things to, thinks that Jessie looked psycho.
- Jessie, in her now subdued and somber state, told GinaMarie she was bored and depressed. The every day down time and routine on the house is hard for her to take.
- She's said before that she lives for the comps.
- Amanda and McCrae discussed trying to backdoor Helen within the next few weeks.
- No, that's not because of anything Jessie said in her snit.
- There's been talk in both camps about getting each other out for some time now.
- The big "wedding" for McCrae/Amanda went on as planned.
- Although they had an initial fear that BB would give them a lot of booze and Jessie would act out and crash the party ... neither happened.
- First off, BB only gave them one bottle of wine for the event.
- Oh, my a couple of ounces of wine each!
- The Jessie storm?
- She's over it all. She went around apologizing to people and accepted that she will be voted out on Thursday.
- She even took part in (not as in crashing) the wedding.
- Me? I don't want to ever see another fake wedding in the BB house.
- Do something new and different, hamsters.
- Heh. When Jessie asked Amanda if they will really marry after BB, Amanda told her that McCrae would need to get a better job first.
- I've said all along that this isn't going to work out. McCrae, other than his BB fixation, really has no career ambition and I doubt Amanda will change his ways.
- Andy fussed that the girl's wedding party preparations "girlified" his HoH room.
- Amanda questioned Jessie some more, digging for information.
- Jessie continued to mingle and even Elissa accepted her apology (on the surface, at least).
- She will be voted out tomorrow night.
- No doubt.
- But, at least now, she's in a place where she's accepting it better without going utterly mad.
|Spencer imitating Jessie|
|He must not have a pillow to hold|
|The wedding - yawnsers|