Well, the time is dwindling for one hamster and it's back to just about unanimously a vote for Howard to go. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Pancakes:
- When I last left you, Jessie was hiding under the covers avoiding the world.
- Elissa got her to poke her eyes out and start talking.
- Then it was Helen and Elissa talking to her (and her responding).
- Then it was just Helen talking to her.
- Jessie was upset because Amanda had been interrogating her the night before.
- She is scared of everything she might say or has said in the house.
- Jessie is definitely a bit too fragile to be in this house of hate and deceit.
- It's more fitting of an Amanda, for sure.
- Elissa agreed with Jessie that Amanda has been bullying everyone in the house, not just her.
- At least they didn't report back to the others every word she said like Andy did earlier. He went and told everyone that she was scared of talking to anyone after he promised not to.
- Well, he told everybody but Judd.
- And Howard and Candice as they were otherwise occupied.
- Judd told Elissa he'd never put her on the block.
- Aaryn thinks that Judd and Jessie are up to something.
- Andy and Judd hashed out their differences and shook hands, friends again.
- Helen told Judd that she was the one who decided that Howard and Spencer would go on the block. Why would she not vote for her nominee?
- She told Judd that they (Judd and herself) should talk more. She told him that she's gotten out everyone she's wanted to so far.
- Judd told Helen that he's not as close to Jessie as everyone thinks he is.
- He pledged loyalty to Helen, Amanda, McCrae and Andy.
- Well, at least that might keep him safe for a while.
- For a while, there was frivolity in the house! Yeah, I know that's amazing.
- They did a whole music-less Harlem Shake dance from room to room.
- Everybody, including Candice and Howard, joined in.
- A hilarious time was had by all.
- Amanda thought that Andy should marry her and McCrae in case she gets evicted.
- Well, that he should perform the marriage, that is.
- Several attended, but not Candice and Howard.
- It was no glorious trashbag wedding as we saw with Brendon and Rachel.
- Aaryn cried because any and all plans of trying to keep Howard instead of Candice have fallen to the wayside.
- After all, she hates Candice. Candice is the one who started all the racial talk BS, after all.
- It looks like Howard out the door tonight.
- It also looks like we're in for an endurance HoH.
|Harlem Shake in Have Not|
|Harlem Shake time|
|Andy marries Amanda and McCrae|
|Attending the wedding|
|Meanwhile, in another room|
|Jessie came back to life|